Clover Hill Senior Living - Maryville, TN has yet not published prices.

Beware!!!!

Wow. Talk about a good front for a scam. Everyone is nice, but just wait until you sign up and see how it all works. Absolutely refused to work with a gluten free diet until we had our doctor contact them demanding it! Then Clover Hill decides they will just send through our prescriptions 2-3 times a week getting a few pills at a time, which is the same copay as up to 90 days. We ended up spending almost $1000 on unnecessary co-pays over the course of about 5 months. Not to mention we were consistently told, "why would you look anywhere else?" after all of this we find her items were constantly being lost and mixed with other residents. They would not help in bathing or clothing without arguing about it. Absolutely unacceptable in every way. And to think that somehow this place stays open!?!?!? Who Che KS these places to make sure they treat residents correctly. This is a nastily run establishment. We ended up bringing our lo Ed one home and dealt with it all ourselves just to prevent them from harming her more. Paying over $4100 per month to get treated like livestock is just disgusting. I will be contacting everyone possible to inspect and check out this hole... Beware!!!!

Very pretty facility and friendly staff. More of a memory care facility. Studio room pretty small.

Would Highly Recommend

I really liked the design of this place. The layout was very unique it was in the shape of a triangle and on every corner there was a nurses station. The appearance of the place was just as outstanding very bright and colorful paint on the walls and the decorating was extremely well done. The staff was helpful and accommodating on our tour. The reason we didn't go here is it was a bit out of our price range other than that I would definitely send anyone here to take a tour. Fabolous place!

They Just Were Not The Right Place

The tour experience was fine. I got to meet really nice people here. The person who gave the tour was ready to show us and they were answering any questions we had. It looked like a nice place but they did not have what we were looking for.

Tour and Care

We toured this community for my mother's care. The staff was helpful and very nice. The community was clean and we were happy with the appearance. They offer a nice menu and we were happy with the list of activities that are offered for the residents. We suggest that families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Great fit for Mom!

I like that Clover Hill is very secure but it's also an open environment. It's a good environment for my mother-in-law because she can roam. The staff tells me she walks daily and sometimes as much as 5 miles a day! The staff is impressive because they are so friendly. The director knows everybody and addresses residents by name. It's a homey environment.My mother-in-law likes going outdoors and now that it's spring and she can garden they have a garden with vegetables. I would assume they use the fresh produce in the kitchen. They have a well trained chef who actually cooks really good food. They offer an activity for anyone. A few weeks ago [Removed] came in and taught a cooking class. They had a pastry class as well and I'm sure my mother-in-law would have loved that because she loves pastries! They have an art class and during Valentines they made collages and paintings.They have exercise classes. It's also a Christian community and they have morning devotion daily. I am satisfied with Clover Hill and it's a good fit for my mother-in-law.

Everybody has a good attitude.

My aunt is doing well at Clover Hill. They offer a lot of activities and she is happy with the food. They offer a good variety of healthy choices. The community is spotless. The staff treat her like family. We liked that when we toured there was a good atmosphere as the staff seem to like what they are doing. I have already recommended this community.

A new community.

The entire staff know mom by name and got to know her needs quickly. They offer activities throughout the day as well as occasional trips off site. The food is good they offer snacks throughout the day and they stay hydrated. This community was designed with assisted living and memory care in mind. This community is diamond shaped so the nurses stations can see the entire hallway. They have a relationship with a senior medical group so someone is there once a week.

I feel comfortable with mom living here.

The entire staff is excellent. The director is very caring and hands on with the residents. He has been checking in on mom while she has been in the hospital. The food is good and they offer good portions. The community is well maintained. They do offer daily activities and I would recommend this community. The price for this community is all inclusive so it will not increase as her care needs change.