Northshore Senior Living - Knoxville, TN

A Kind Tour

This is a nice community, and my tour of it went very well. Everyone was very kind, and friendly to my family. The community looked well-kept. The staff was kind, and polite. The experience went well overall, but I did find another community that suited our needs better.

Shelley Hamner

We are very glad to hear of your great experience at Northshore Senior Living! We think our staff is the best around and glad that you felt so welcomed. We hope that your needs are being met and thank you for giving us the opportunity to show you what we have to offer.

Couldn't ask for better!!

My mother is doing much better since we first moved her in. The director has been very helpful and involved. My mother has made a lot of new friends and gotten involved with activities such as art. They are taking good care of her and even her friends that visits say she has never seen such a good operation. Hopefully, once my mother gets a roommate she will continue to do better.

Christina Trentham

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate any feedback and are always looking for ways to improve our service to our residents, families, employees, and the community. It is a privilege that you allow us to be home to your Mom.

A brand new place to look into!

This community was under construction when we toured it. It was a gorgeous community and we liked that it was close to family. The cost was all inclusive and unfortunately it was a little more expensive than we were looking for.

Christina Trentham