Williamsburg Villas - Knoxville, TN

My Tour Went Well

I had a pleasant tour of this community. I toured it for my mother and her needs. From what I saw everything looked nice and clean. The staff was kind and courteous. It was a lovely experience, and my tour went well.

So far, so good. No major complaints.

So far, so good. No major complaints. Some of the furnishings could be updated a little bit. They look a little bit like they are from the seventies.

Awesome place for mom

Wonderful place!! Beautiful views!! Love the new director of nursing Tracy and the new Alzheimer's coordinator Laurence!! They have really turned this place around!! Food is great!! ED so nice and on top of things!! Way to go New management team you all are great at your jobs!!

Nice looking community!

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for my loved one. I really liked the look of this community. It was a beautiful facility, and the staff all seemed very friendly and professional. Unfortunately it was a bit too far for us to consider it as an option, but it is definitely worth a look!

The caregivers were excellent.

The activities were lacking and they were maybe going through admin changes, there was supposed to be an activities coordinator. The caregivers were excellent. They could have used some more staff. The way they are set up the room is all enclosed. Where the meal prep is, it's enclosed so they can't see what's going on everywhere. The food was good. I kind of liked that they had the small pods of people, but there just wasn't as many eyes on the floor as they should have been.

Great place for your elderly family member

Moving my mother into Williamsburg Villas in Knoxville has been one of the best decisions I've made. Since she has moved to Williamsburg, she has gained weight because she is eating three delicious, nutritious meals a day. She is healthier because there is a nurse practitioner who comes to the facility every week (and more often if needed) and thus she does not get sick so quickly. She is happy because she is socializing with other residents and staff, as well as her numerous visitors. The staff at Williamsburg enjoy having her there because of her happy attitude. Family and friends can visit whenever we wish, and we can even stay overnight with her if necessary. The office staff at Williamsburg is very responsive to residents and family members and have been very helpful in assisting with billing long-term care insurance. Williamsburg Villas feels like "home" instead of "a home for the elderly."

Was impressive. Liked the small unit...

Was impressive. Liked the small units. It is a consideration, but we aren't ready at this time.

Nestled in the beautiful mountains of East Tennessee, Williamsburg Villas has provided more than merely an assisted living residence for over 16 years. Specializing in the care of various levels of dementia, our community consists of six small, secure villas. Our home-like atmosphere and very specialized care makes us unique. We are very proud of our reputation for the special love and care that we provide for our residents and their families.