Brookdale Sandy Springs - Maryville, TN

Brookdale Sandy Springs - Maryville, TN has yet not published prices.

Very Nice Tour Of This Community

I toured the community for my father, and needs. The tour went very well. Everyone was kind, and friendly to my family, and I. The community looked good from what I saw. The staff I met was helpful, and my questions were answered. The experience went well, but I did find another community that met our needs better.

Better Care at home

My wife was at this community for care. The staff was nice. This was a new community when my wife moved in. The community is clean and they need a lot of improvements on the menu. We did not like that there was only a doctor once a month. My wife needed medication. They did not have a nurse to assist with my wife's needs. We did not feel that they were organized. We would not be able to recommend this community.

Very nice facility and friendly staff. Loved the bigger apartment but it was sold the next day. I loved the kitchen bar in the dining room for cooking demos! Friendly residents and overall a favorite of all we looked at.

Helpful Staff!!

I had recently taken a look at this community for my husband for future living arrangements. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. I liked how clean the property was and the open floor plan they had for all of the residents. It was just not the right location in the end decision for us but I would recommend it to anyone interested.

every one was very friendly Mom and dad are happy!
the care they are getting is excellent

A Better Experience

My dad is doing well and enjoying himself at the community. He is making the most of it and participating in the exercises every day. We are happy that he is safe.
They are better than the last place he was at. They are doing well and no one has issues with the doors being locked. That is the best thing for us.

Nice People Here

The tour experience was fine. I got to meet really nice people here. The person who gave the tour was ready to show us and they were answering any questions we had. It looked like a nice place but they did not have what we were looking for.

We are very tickled!

My mother loves it here! She is super happy to be at this Brookdale. She was a bit anxious before moving in but she has not had a bad day since then. She has mentioned that she likes the food and that it is portioned well. We had a meal there on her first day and I thought it was very good as well. I highly recommend this community!

Peace of Mind

I have to say when we needed a place for mom, and we looked around Brookdale was the place we liked most right away. We could not asked for more caring and helpful people than we found there. Mom has just moved there and we are very hopeful she will get involved and enjoy it there. I couldn't be happier with the place and am excited that she is there.

Highly Recommended. When I wanted to move my mother to the community Blount memorial was against it. They didn’t think Brookdale could offer what she needed. Well, they were wrong. This community gave her the best care she could receive. She loved it and the associates that took care of her. She loved this place until she passed away

A place worth looking at

The people I met during my tour were nice and the community seemed clean. They do allow pets. The community just did not seem like the right fit for mom.

Great Community

My mother lived here two times and both times received wonderful care from the staff. Both my mother and I were very pleased with the care that the staff provided. Everyone here went above and beyond to make sure that we were both satisfied. I would highly recommend this community.

Wish They Were More Attentive to My Father

My father's experience was a short one. He arrived to this community from rehab. There was some things I wish I was informed of, like the fact he had an UTI when he left rehab. Since he arrived with the UTI it was difficult for them to care for him. The staff could had been more attentive. He did end up needing more than they were able to provide. The administrator was nice and sweet. The nurses were nice, but I wish they paid more attention to what I was telling them. They are remolding and adding on a memory care unit. Overall I would say the care needs some improvements.

Happy days!

Having recently moved to my apartment, I find myself very adjusted and happy. The staff has been delightful. The meals are excellent and nicely balanced and served. There are activities for everyone . The entire atmosphere at Sandy Springs is friendly and pleasant. My apartment is very comfortable. I feel very much at home and content. I have made a great choice for the place to spend my golden years.

Good, even under renovation!

Unfortunately, the time of our occupancy was during renovation of the entry to Brookdale. However, I'm not aware that any services were eliminated because of this disruption. One superb action was given to us for an "apartment" housing at a reduced rate since the occupancy was for a "two-month" stay. The regular rates seemed a bit high compared to other assisted living facilities that we looked at. The people are great and my Brother reports that for the most part, the food is very good! We would recommend Brookdale-Sandy Springs.

My Mother Is Well Here

My mother doing is great here, she has adjust well to it . I know she is safe and good hands here. I'am satisfied with everything they have done for us. This was a good move for her. She is being cared well here. It is a very nice community.

We love the people and facilities here.

I Have No Complaints

I would give Clover Hill the highest rating I could give them they have really been great. Everything is going well for my father and he has adjusted very well to the community. I do feel they are taking very good care of him and are very good at communicating any problems with me. I have no complaints about this community everyone here is great.

Moms new apartment

Sterling House is a very good home like atmosphere....As a nurse I am pleased with staff who are consistent, kind, & approachable with any question or concern. This facility exceeds what i found in prior facilities & my first hand experience. My mother is treated kindly & the staff always greet & gives me an update (as I am at the center nightly.)
This facility is nice, attractive, & has plenty of hallway to get their exercise walking. The food provided appears a balanced diet & is served attractively.
I cannot think of a better place to have my mom which she calls "her apartment." I am so thankful for the kind, understanding, & attentive staff.
nancy P

Very good facility!

I see my mom nightly & always find her content & interacting w/ others including a great staff. The staff is very hands on, caring, display a loving & patient manner w/ patients which is great. The staff is upbeat & try to include & stimulate residents into activities provided @ the facility. The cleanliness & meals exceed where she was prior. She appears so much happier @ Sterling House. I am pleased with all & as a nurse feel their facility is great. I am comforted in knowing when I leave she can be active rather than sitting & bored.

They patient and caring. It takes alo...

They patient and caring. It takes alot to deal with seniors. They become children again and you have to be able the temper tantrums. Sterling House meets all of the needs for my mother. I would choose the same place again.

Brookdale Sandy Springs is an assisted living residence that provides housing and assistance to older adults who want to retain their independence while receiving the daily support they need. The intimate setting for those with limited mobility, as well as specialized programming, help residents maximize independence and quality of life. Residents receive the personal assistance and support they need in a warm and comfortable environment, while enjoying private apartments, companionship and life enrichment programs. A 24-hour staff caters to each resident’s individual needs. Services offered at Sterling House include assistance with personal care, three meals and snacks each day, laundry, housekeeping, medication assistance and life enrichment programs.

Special Features
- Intimate setting provides access for individuals with limited mobility
- Emergency response system in each resident’s room
- Outdoor amenities include patios, raised gardening beds, and walking paths
- Furnishings, window and wall treatments are carefully selected