Liberty Assisted Living - Maryville, TN

Beth Stinnett is very nice and very helpful, unfortunately for they are currently full.

Very old and not recently updated facility. Very dark, not well maintained. Parking out front and then a steep walk up to the front door.

Community Needs Updating

I was not impressed with my tour of this community. The community is run down. There is a chain link fence around the community, which was bent. There is a rusty swing in the front. When I walked into the facility, I felt hot, and everything was cluttered. The residents appeared to be not all the way there, and they shared rooms. I would not have felt comfortable moving my mother into this community overall.

We are a 28 bed home for the aged located in downtown Maryville, TN. We offer semi-private and private rooms and currently have beds available in both. We specialize in helping veterans and widows of veterans get additional benefits by working directly with local Veteran Service Officers. We have a monthly flat rate that includes three meals with snacks, laundry, housekeeping, doctor appointment assistance, cable tv, and medication management. We do not charge for levels of care and only have an annual cost of living increase. We are privately and locally owned and are not part of a large impersonal chain. Each room is individually decorated and we have a very loving staff that assists our residents. The best part of our facility is our employees. We have virtually no turnover and our average employee length is 4.5 years of service.