Manorhouse Assisted Living - Knoxville, TN

First class all the way

We have had a great experience. Family owned and operated business that really does it the right way. Staff are friendly and truly love their residents. The Chef is great and takes suggestions from the residents each month during resident council meetings and then cooks the residents' special meals that they request. The courtyard gardens are a great safe outdoor space for everyone and the special family nights are always a blast. Manorhouse has been around a long time and their long term employees have the experience needed in this environment.

Terrible Staff

The Knoxville marketer is very inappropriate! I would never send another family member to Manor House because of her and her behavior in the community. She is a terrible representative of this business.

I couldn't be happier!

I would without a doubt recommend this community to anyone, in fact, I already have and they have moved in and are happy. My friend is doing really well, she has adjusted well and I am extremely impressed with the staff. A group of us friends come in and help her out. There is a beautician right outside her door, which has worked out very well. She is aways clean, she eats, and they reevaluated her and took her off of most of the medications she was on and now she is going back to her old self.

Warm and caring the Manor House!

The health of our family member has been so much better since moving into The Manor House. We feel very blessed that our brother has such a wonderful place to live.
The staff is so much more responsive to his medical needs and has such a much better handle on what is going on with him!
The staff is so kind! They are kind to everyone! They are there to help before asked!! Love the care they provide! Love the family atmosphere!! It is such a comfortable place!

My tour

This community looked clean and well taken care of when we visited. The people we met were nice. This community was unfortunately to far away for us.

manor House is terrible

I lived in this community for two years. During this time I complained about the food and the cleanliness but nothing happened. We had not much fresh food and very little real cooked food.by that I mean prepared. I was asked to leave because I complained. Since then I have moved into oakwood senior living. The food here is like night and day. It is cooked fresh daily and the presentation is beautiful. The building is much cleaner. In my opinion the most important thing in assistant living is the food and Manor House was terrible. I believe that all they care about is the bottom line, not the residents.

Happy

Stopped in for a short visit today. They were making Christmas crafts. They've always got good activities and entertainment which is great. Everyone seems to enjoy themselves. So nice to see. Warms my heart to see them all having fun.

Clean and homey

I love this place. It is so Clean and welcoming. I visit often and am always impressed with the how outgoing everyone is. There's always something for the residents to do, they have so much fun. Wonderful, wonderful place!