• Outside Patio Garden
  • Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
  • Daily up and about check

Newely Renovated

This community was just beautiful it has just been renovated within the last year. Everything looks so new the paint is fresh everything is so clean. The staff was very nice and friendly. The price was a little out of our budget range. Though we appreciated how nice and well groomed the community as we were looking more for the level of care the community would provide for mom.

So far, so good

My parents have told me that my grandmother really loves it at Citrus Gardens. I'm going to go and visit my grandmother soon so I can see everything for myself. My parents say that she is receiving good care and that it is easy to talk with the staff regarding my grandmothers care.

My Sisters New Home

Many thanks to 'A Place for Mom' for all their help in finding Citrus Gardens for my Sister. Since her stroke in August my Sister has gone thru many difficult living situations. Once [Removed] suggested that i look into Citrus Gardens for my Sisters care, things started going in the best direction. Speaking with the director of Citrus Gardens i soon realized that this was the right place for my Sister. [Removed] who is the director of Citrus Garden's Memory Care home, went and met with my Sister and helped amazingly to facilitate my Sister's move.
Citrus Gardens Memory Care is a secure "home" with four smaller homes surrounding a beautifully kept lawn and court yard. The rooms in each of the 'homes' are more like a family setting with common dinning rooms and individual bedrooms from private with a bathroom to a shared room with two beds. A very pleasant staff greeted me when i first toured the facility, but i got the impression that their first duty was to the care and needs of their residents.
Since arriving my Sister's peace of mind and wellbeing has greatly improved. She is now interacting with the other residents and enjoying the many arts and crafts groups offered there.
Thank you to the people at A Place for Mom and Citrus Gardens Memory Care of Hemet!

Susie Guimond

Thank you for your kind words, it's heart-warming to know that our efforts are being noticed by happy residents and families such as you! We appreciate you taking time from your day to write this note--

The staff at Citrus Gardens Memory Care went beyond regular efforts to help my Sister. Now she is living there and the staff could not be more helpful and accommodating to her needs. Thank You!

Susie Guimond

Thank you for your comments. As I'm sure you know, sometimes navigating all thee necessary paperwork, and such can be inundating--so we do our best to make a move-in as easy as possible for the family by assisting as much as possible. We appreciate you taking time to write these words!

Helpful Staff!!

My loved one only lived in this community for a short period of time but while he was there our family was pleased with the quality of care he was provided. He seemed to enjoy the food and company of the other residents. The building was always very well maintained and the staff always where very helpful. He just was not happy and was more comfortable at home.

I feel relaxed here!!

The staff are friendly they always greet you and they care about the residents. I have not heard any complaints about the food. The community is always clean and I would recommend it.

Susie Guimond

Thank you for your kind words. We do actually get a lot of compliments about the food at Citrus Gardens--our Dietary Department is phenomenal at what they do! Our caregivers really do "give care". It is not just a job for them, they truly care about each and every resident.

The most compassionate group of people work here. My father was moved here from another facility and the care he receives has been top notch. This is the first place where I feel he is really being taken care of and I do not need to worry about his wellbeing.

Susie Guimond

That is a very important aspect of finding the right community for a loved one--being able to rest assured that they are being properly cared for. We have seen many new residents arrive, and then a week or so later--the family is saying that they haven't seen their loved one look so content in a long time, something we strive for!

Poor Management

This facility is horrible. It is understaffed and has poor management. I am extremely disappointed and feel sorry for the current residents and hardworking staff. There needs to be new management at Citrus Gardens.

Susie Guimond

..and, there is new management at Citrus Gardens! There have been vast improvements made to both the community and the resident's rooms. Our caregivers are great at getting the residents interested in our daily activities, and engaging as much as possible in life!

Everything Has Been Great

I think that so far everything has been great. the overall experience has been great. The meals are very nutritious. They are very communicative and open to the family members and welcoming. We have not had any major issues.

Susie Guimond

Thank you for taking time to post this review, we appreciate your time!

a place for my dad

Citrus Gardens is a wonderful place. My dad has been residing there for a couple months and really loves it there. Everybody that works there have been very nice
And thoughtful to my dad and me.The facility is kept clean and cheerful. My dad enjoys the food and tells me all the time that they have a great cook. I love that the staff work with the residents and shows them exercises to do. They have the music playin g in the ourtyard and I see the caregivers singing and getting everyone involved with the activities. The value of the care my dad receives unbelievable. I couldn't ask for a better place for my dad to live. He had been with me for the past 11years and my health has been in question so it is nice to know he is in a place he likes so much.

Like the living arrangements. 6-8 re...

Like the living arrangements. 6-8 residents are housed in a building that has a small living room with bedrooms surrounding the living room. One caregiver was assigned to each building each shift -- three to a building in all. I liked the homeiness if this approach and I was impressed by the Administrator.

This was an okay place. The rooms th...

This was an okay place. The rooms that have been renovated were really nice.

Citrus Gardens, located in a valley nestled between Southern California's San Jacinto Mountains and the City of Hemet, California, is the ideal lifestyle solution for senior residents diagnosed with dementia/Alzheimer's. Citrus Gardens takes great care to ensure a comfortable and secure senior lifestyle, offering assistance in the routine activities of daily living as well as recognizing the additional needs of people with diabetes, stroke, dementia,Parkinson's and other memory or physical impairments. Beyond memory care services, our community provides 24-hour awake staff care, respite short-term stay and hospice services.