Golden Meadows - Banning, CA

Not a good fit at all to old

Golden Meadows was just too old, dark and drab and it did not provide the type of welcoming or comfortable feel that I would want for my husband. They are setup more for Alzheimer's and my husband has Parkinson's, not Alzheimer's. There were no private bathrooms and it would not have been a good fit at all.

Price increase!

The care at Golden Meadows was fine, but we will be moving my mother out of this community. They have bumped the price up about $1300 and we can not afford that. My mother liked it and it was a good place, but it is not a good fit anymore.

A good experience!

So far, we are very happy with the care my mother is receiving from the Golden meadows. The staff is friendly and accommodating as far as I could tell. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who is looking into it.

We are happy with this community!!

My dad loves living at Golden Meadows. It is a small community that has a homey feel to it. The staff treat my dad like family. The community is very clean. They offer activities such as daily exercise classes. They also have entertainers come in. The food is good and they cater to each residents likes. I would highly recommend this community.

Not A Suitable Area!!

One of the things we were looking for in a community was a small place. This really fit our needs but the location was not good. The place really needed some updating to it. I thought it was clean and the housekeeping people seemed to be trying to maintain it up-kept. Some information i received from my guide was very helpful. I didn't get a chance to try a complimentary meal so i didn't get to see what the meals looked like.

Attentive Staff

Golden Meadows is a very clean place. The staff is very friendly and attentive. My husband is adjusting well and doing fine here. There are no unhappy residents there that I have come across. The food is delicious, my husband has not had any complaints about it and he is a picky eater. The comminuty does offer activities though my husband does not participate himself.

Clean facility, good food

Overall I think they do a good job at Golden Meadows. It's a nice looking facility, and it is always clean and odor free. The staff are friendly and professional, and take good care of the people here. They also do a great job with the food, it always looks good.

Dirty over crowed and over ...

Dirty over crowed and over priced. Place smells bad. Never would I live someone in there care.

Staff makes this community great

We chose Golden Meadows because of the location it was very convenient for our family. Although our loved one has Alzheimer because she does not wander off she is allowed to be in the assisted living rather than the memory care unit. That was the biggest selling point of Golden Meadows that they would allow our loved one to be in assisted living over memory care. The community does look a little shabby but it is a diamond in the rough. The staff more then makes up for the looks they are just great. They have a great attitude and are really upbeat.

Golden Care Living at Golden Meadows and Golden View are both located in Banning, California. Our communities are nestled in the beautiful hills of Banning. Our single story resident homes include large spacious private and semi-private rooms, some with it's own exit to a fully landscaped unique courtyard. Our residents may decorate their rooms with their own familiar and comfortable belongings. Our intimate setting and individualized care promotes our philosophy that we are an extension of your existing family.