We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Nurse on Call
- Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
- Daily up and about check
- Daily Housekeeping
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Outside Patio Garden
- Secured exterior courtyards with walking paths and professionally manicured landscapes and gardens
Citrus Court Assisted Living, located in a valley nestled between Southern California's San Jacinto Mountains and the City of Hemet, California, is the ideal lifestyle solution for senior residents with individual and unique needs. The Hacienda style building is reminiscent of a resort, rather than a "facility".
Citrus Court takes great care to ensure a comfortable and secure senior lifestyle, offering basic assistance in the routine activities of daily living to special assisted living services as well as recognizing the additional needs of people with diabetes, stroke, dementia, such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's and other memory or physical impairments.
Beyond assisted living services, our community provides 24-hour awake staff care, respite short-term stay and hospice services.