Love this community

I chose this community because they take excellent care of my dad and my mom used to be here too. The Lakes at Banning is always clean they are attentive and keep everything well maintained. Staff members are always happy, cheerful and helpful. My dad joins in all the activities such as games, exercises and take rides through the hills and countryside. The food is wonderful I would highly recommend this community. This is the Cadillac of assisted living!

Care and comfort

This is a nice community. The staff are nice and caring. We like that the community is clean and taken care of. The meals that are offered are excellent and a nice variety to choose from. The activitiies are very helpful. We would highly recommend this community for the outstanding care and value to other families for the care of a loved one.

Love it so far...

The facility has no limitations.We are very happy with this choice. We needed something that would meet my mother's requirements and they have. She isn't participating in many activities because she is a dementia patient but I am comfortable with the care she's getting. We chose this community because of the location. It one of the only communities in the area that offers individualized suites. She needed a private bathroom in her room and they offer that.

Very impressed!!

My brother is doing well since moving into this community. The staff are pleasant with everyone and there is a prompt response time. I have never heard any negativity in this community. He has no complaints about the homemade food and says the apple pie is awesome. They offer free local transportation and family is invited to join them on outings. This was the right decision for our family and I would recommend this clean great community.

A good place for my dad!!

The daily activities at this community are stimulating. They keep the community clean. The food tastes good and they meet individual dietary needs. I would recommend this community. The staff is caring, answer our questions and are receptive to our comments.