Golden View Guest Home - Banning, CA

Spacious apartments!!

My father has recently made the move into this community and with only a few issues things have been going okay for her. The staff check in on him every hour which I am pleased about and I am comfortable with the quality of care they provide him. His room is spacious for all of his things and is kept clean for him throughout the week. The only trouble we seem to keep running into is his roommates continue to wonder into his bedroom which has become a problem.

A Wonderful Place for my mom

My mom has only been at Linda Valley Villa for a few weeks before she had to go to the hospital. But in that time she was getting involved in the great activities they offered, the exercise classes and had she been able to she was planning on going on the fields trips as well. My mom's room is very nice she is in the Independent section and is now in their Care/skilled nursing care section since her discharge from the hospital.
The staff here have been so helpful with my mom and this community is just wonderful I wouldn't mind living here myself and I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends.

I find this particular page very confusing and less than helpful. The Golden View Guest Home on Wilson Street in Banning is wonderful! My mother has lived there for 5 years. My mother has alzheimers and is incontinent. The staff there treats her like family and takes care of her better than she cared for herself in past. I was totally stressed out trying to deal with other care facilities, and getting no help. The director there went out of her way to help me 5 years ago, and to help my mom understand it was time for her to leave her home and go somewhere that she would be looked after. Facility is clean, staff is caring, residents have church services (if they want), and entertainment. A family Christmas party is held each year...wouldn't miss it! Can't say enough good things.

Friendly and Kind Staff

They are a friendly staff. On most things they have accommodated us well, as far as getting different things done and picking my loved one up on different occasions. They are kind to my loved one as well.