Autumn Leaves - Dallas, TX

Autumn Leaves is a warm, friendly, active community, offering a complete continuum of retirement options. Here you’ll find an enjoyable, rewarding lifestyle where friendship, independence and peace of mind are a way of life. The community’s culture of “whatever it takes” means an unwavering focus on service, and resident and family satisfaction. The overall neighborhood is ideal blend of established older adults, with an invigorating influx of young professionals and families. A trend toward renewal and restoration of shops and offices give the area a vibrant feel, and a bright outlook.

A bit expensive for our liking...

This location was quite nice. It offered plenty of amenities and food choices. Our main concern was that we did not need as many amenities as what we had to pay for, so this site seemed to be a bit costly for our liking.

Good option!

We had a great impression from Autumn Leaves when we toured! The staff was friendly and professional. I would recommend them!

They were a no show on my schedule appointment. To be fair, I don't think enough time had lapsed for updating. The only thing we saw was the reception area,

A tour for mom

I toured this community for my mom. I did not like the feeling of the community which was more like a nursing home. The staff was not educated on the community. It felt older and not updated. I did not get a homie feeling here. I suggest families come and take a tour and see if this is a good option for loved ones needing care.

Lake View From My Balcony!!

The Autumn Leaves is a beautiful community and I am very pleased. I recommend them because they're set up is nice, my room has its own living room, kitchen, and balcony. I have a beautiful view of the lake from my room window . The meals are very tasty, I just wish they would give us butter instead of margarine. They take us shopping and the driver is very nice. I have everything that I did not have to the community I was at previously.

The food is not good here. The vegetables are under cooked and the meat is overcooked. The cook has been told of this and nothing has improved. My friend has curtains that are hanging backwards, it has been difficult for him to walk out to his porch. He has been told they will fix it but no one has fixed it. On the positive side, the place is kept clean, activities are provided and the ladies that give my friend his medication are nice. Linda is a very, very sweet lady who calls me if my friend needs anything.

Loved the way the staff interacted wi...

Loved the way the staff interacted with the residents, but more important to me was how the residents appeared to love their care givers. Clean facility with large studios for the residents. Visited twice at different times of day and had the same types of experiences.

Senior Living at Autumn Leaves

Very pleased with Autumn Leaves facility. Location is quiet and serene and the management is excellent.

Great Community

This is a really great community and we were very happy with it. The staff is really friendly and the community is very clean and the food is good. We were really pleased with them and the only reason we left is because our loved one has improved and did not need this level of care. We would recommend them to anyone.

I like it and visited again. 30 min....

I like it and visited again. 30 min. from home. Closet space good. Great view, places to walk and be outside and even garden.