AAAA++++ facility

I brought my mom here and the minute I walked threw the door I knew this was the place. I looked at many facilitys in hemet but this was the one. the staff were so friendly and are always willing to go that extra mile. Its never easy placing a loved one but I knew that at christmas cottage if my mom was here she was in good hands. AAA+++++ facility,

We couldn't be happier with our decision to move my father to the Christmas Cottage things are going great for him so far. He seems to really to the community and has adjusted well with everything. Its very nice looking and well kept looks very clean. The staff has been wonderful and helpful to us and they are really good at the job they do. He hasn't said anything bad regarding the food so that's a good thing. I would highly recommend this community it is a very nice place to move your loved one too.

Very Pleased

After having to move my husband into Christmas Cottage I have been very pleased with their community. My husband can be difficult at times but the staff there is very understanding and patient with him. I know he is being taken care of very well there. From day one there the people have been friendly and the residents there would say to me "come on move here it's a great place" and ever since the community and the staff and the people have been great.