Pico De Loro - Perris, CA

Beware of this Doc!

I only called...The owner, whom is a doctor interviewed me!
he was very arrogant and presumed to tell me all that I should be aware of regarding my expectations for the care of my uncle. My budget was his main concern. He assumed way too much regarding what he might have to do for the care of my uncle. The Doc interrogated me about my Uncles colostomy condition and assumed his toenails were probably bad. The Doc did not want to deal with his toenails for free! He tried to get me to bring my Uncle in for his viewing the next day. I could not sleep all night thinking how this arrogant man must be dealing with his current tenants. Just could not imagine that he was caring. He wanted to be in charge by speaking at me and becoming belligerent over the phone instead of listening to my concerns.
I did not bother going in and eventually decided to simply hang up on him as I could not take his insultive, pompous, assumptive, ranting manners over the phone.
Beware of this Doc and your pocketbook

Would Recommend This Community

My brother is doing very well at this community and adjusted well to it. The community looks great and everything looks nice and clean. They have a great staff at this community. They are very helpful and super kind. There are nice activities offered through out the week. The food is nice and he enjoys the meals. Our experiences have been nice and I would recommend it.

Elder Abuse and Neglect

My Father in Law was here for approximately one month. They recommended no visitors in the beginning so that he could acclimate to the new environment and on the first visit, he was immediately pulled out and had to be hospitalized for dehydration, a skin infection, kidneys were failing. He lost 18 lbs. He also had taken a fall and had a large bruise and the hospital was concerned of a blood clot.
He cried when he learned he was going home again because he was scared to be left there any longer.
Upon trying to contact the owner, who claims to be an MD, and yet, this MD can't administer treatment to his patients, he refuses to return the money paid, stating this abusive treatment and neglect was all under contract.
Beware of elder abuse. Complaint will be filed with Social Services.

very good community

We moved our father to this facility 5 months ago after having tried 3 other communities that failed our expectation. Pico de Loro is very good in over all respect.My mom is rather difficult to please and a worrier but she found peace of mind in this place. Staff are very friendly and compassionate and obviously well trained.

Find another place

My cousin was here for a very short time. Vet and well kept man. We had to move him because the place is dirty, not well kept, he had a shaver [removed], clothes, [removed] slippers missing. Some guy says he is a doctor, wow he is out there. Over charged won't return our money. Good advice find another place.

very good facility. Staff are friendly and well trained. Our father was there for few years till he passed away recently and was well taken cared of and happy at Pico de loro

Not well maintained.

Visited facility. Not well maintained. Very overpriced based upon the appearance and cleanliness. I had high hopes because it is run by a doctor but left without the slightest interest in doing this to my parent.

We are really happy with them.

We are really happy with them. It's very clean, and the staff is friendly. I feel like I get my money's worth. The residents are all pretty happy, and they have enough to do they don't seem to just be sitting around. The food is great. It's a great place. We really had a good relationship with the owner, he came to the hospital to see our loved one, he helped fill out the paperwork he did a great job. That is part of why we chose them.

Deppresingtoo darknot for my parent

Deppresing
too dark
not for my parent

Pico de Loro is conveniently located just off the 215 Freeway with a very secure perimeter. The large rooms are all very elegantly decorated and include private bathrooms. On the outside, the landscape is well maintained and the courtyard, with exotic birds, is enjoyed by all residents. We have plenty of activities all day long.

We are the only doctor owned and operated facility in the area and have compassionate and well trained caregivers. All of our meals are freshly prepared three times a day by our chef on the premises along with snacks twice a day.

Please call to make arrangement for a tour of our facility and experience the difference of a friendly and clean environment.