Vineyard Ranch at Temecula - Temecula, CA

Vineyard Ranch at Temecula - Temecula, CA has yet not published prices.

Great place, wonderful caregivers!

We are so happy to have moved our mom here!

The property is very new, 1 1/2 years old. Small property, but it looks very nice. [Name removed] is very nice, and was very helpful.

[date removed] [name removed] called and left message to call her back. I called back at 7:30 PM and left another message for her to call me tomorrow.

The memory care has been wonderful, they are very attentive and caring. My mother can be a little trying

Vineyard was a really nice care facility. Friendly staff, clean, happy, and well organized. The Memory Care unit was safe, looked like the folks were well cared for and healthy. Does not have a large garden area but there is outside area for the residents.

A Good Experience With the Community

My mom is doing very fine since she started living here. They are a brand new and very clean community. We were lucky to get in because the other two brand new communities are either under construction or not available yet. The food has been excellent for my mom.
The community is very good and it was a good referral from A Place For Mom.

Doing Ok

I am doing okay here, I still get around and drive myself and I have a nice 1 bedroom with a kitchenette. I do go to the dining room for my meals but the food is not the best and I visits with some of the other residents while I am there. There are a lot of amenities offered for those who like to join in. And they do allow pets.

They Offer Great Amenities

This community was excellent and seemed fancy. Everything looked very good, no problems. I noticed they had extra amenities for the residents but for our case, that would not be used by my parent. They are for residents who are more better.