Cerenity Residence-White Bear Lake - White Bear Lake, MN

Nice place

I am satisfied overall with Cerenity Residence. It is a clean, well kept place, the staff are friendly, and they take good care of the people who live here. They've lived up to all my expectations, and we haven't had any specific issues with the care.

Review of Cerenity Residence-White Bear Lake Assisted Living in White Bear Lake, MN

My visit last week went well. I thought the rooms were nice & large. Common areas were pleasant & not too big. Prices seemed better than the other places I have checked.

Mom Moved In & Loves It!

Our Mother moved into Cerenity a little over a month ago and loves it! Though we had a few bumps in the road getting our Mother into her new home, we feel that she is in the perfect place now. She loves her apartment and it has just enough space! She is now eating on a regular basis (breakfast & dinner) and can leave her place to run around with her sisters if she wants. We finally feel like we have some relief, we don't worry as much about her safety and well being because she is getting into more of a consistent routine, which should help her overall well being thanks to the Cerenity Staff and services they offer.

Very inviting and felt like...

Very inviting and felt like home. Very reasonable rates and we liked what is included. Mom is not a big eater, so the 2 meals/day which is included will be perfect for her. Rooms were big, clean & spacious. We are planning to bring Mom to have lunch there tomorrow, so we can see how she feels about it too. We like that Cerenity has just enough care needed for Mom at this time in her life. As her aging progresses she would be able to move to other areas in the facility. Katie Rideout was very thorough, pleasant & helpful. We enjoyed our tour & will be securing the apartment tomorrow.

I really liked this place, ...

I really liked this place, I know my mother would love it too. I just need to get her on board. The apartment was perfect sized.

Positives: good cost, nice ...

Positives: good cost, nice facilities, apartment spacious. Negatives: Mom and Dad didn't feel good about it - not as open and 'lively' as others.