The Waters of Oakdale - Oakdale, MN

The Waters of Oakdale - Oakdale, MN has yet not published prices.

We toured this community

We went on a tour here and the staff was nice and helpful. They answered all of our questions. It was gorgeous and a brand new building. So she would have had an apartment that nobody has ever lived. It was just too big for mom she gets winded easy so it wasn't a good fit. I would recommend this community if you have no mobility issues.

It's Great

I love having my loved one at this community it is very nice and the staff is always helpful to us and our needs. I like that you are treated with respect here your not just a number. And the staff will have weekly meetings about the care of the individual's needs. He joins a stretching class he likes and goes to the smoothie socials. Always clean in here. I would recommend this to my friends and family.

A good fit

This is a nice clean community. Mom is starting to get involved in some of the daily activities. They have a nice selection of food options on the menu and the food is good. The caregivers and friendly and helpful. They do mix the memory care residents with the some of the other residents during social activities. So far things are good.

A short stay that was Great

My mother-in-law was only here for a short stay and it was so great. The staff was wonderful, caring and you could tell they cared about their residents by how they worked with them. They made sure my mother-in-law kept busy and she enjoyed going to the dining area and the food. The community is bright and clean and this was a very good experience for us. I would definitely recommend a tour here.

5 Stars all the way

Both my mom and I love this community. It is beautiful and clean inside and out and they offer 3 different sized apartments to choose from which is great. My mom has a cleaning service to help her and the staff here are friendly, attentive and show that they care about their residents here. Mom likes taking walks both inside and out and there are a lot of activities for her to join in if she feels like it. She enjoys going to the dining room for her meals and she likes the food too.
We both would recommend the great community.

A tour

This community looked clean when I visited. The person that took us on tour was helpful and friendly. This community offered smaller studio apartments and we were looking for larger apartments.

Pleasant Tour

This is a very nice community, and my tour of it went well. Everyone was very nice, and friendly. You could tell they do a good job with the cleanliness around the facility. The staff was pleasant. The experience was nice, but I find another community that met my needs better overall.

Care and Comfort and Value

We are happy with the community and the great staff. We like knowing that the community is clean and maintained. The menu is very good and she is liking the good variety. They had activities for the residents to participate. The rooms are very nice and she is happy here. We would recommend this community for the good care and value for other families.