The Waters of White Bear Lake - White Bear Lake, MN

The Waters of White Bear Lake - White Bear Lake, MN has yet not published prices.

I toured this community

I went on a tour here and everybody was nice and helpful. She answered all of my questions. The apartments looked nice and it was a newer building. Mom just didn't like the location of it. I recommend families tour many places before making a decision.

Snow on parking lot

Overall the facility seems nice and clean the people are friendly the biggest problem I have is they cannot keep their parking lot clean free of ice and snow makes me worried that my mom may fall told him several times and there's still nothing done about it

Emphasis on senior living. Recently added assisted living. For profit, pub, coffee shop eating facility. Restaurant not open yet.. Full kitchens with stoves.

This community was nice however it offered different levels of care and we were only interested in independent living. The community appeared to be well kept and clean. The staff we met were nice and friendly.

I Love This Community

I'am very pleased with my move to this community. Compared to the previous facility I was at, this community is outstanding. I'am very grateful for all the help a place for mom provided me with. They really give me hope with helping me into this community. The staff here is wonderful, and they are taking great care of me, and my needs. The community is very well-kept, and everything always looks neat, and tidy. There good meals provide, and nice activities offered. I love it here in this facility, and I would highly recommend it.

Mom's Good Care

I am very happy with the care here for my mom. The staff is very attentive and I am very happy that they keep me informed on her progress. The community is clean and I like this environment for my mom The menu has a nice variety of good meals. They offer activities for the residents who can participate. I would recommend this community for the good care and value for a loved one.

Mom's Good Care

This is a nice community for care. The staff is caring and attentive. I like the cleanliness of the community and we are happy with the grounds for her to enjoy. They have a nice variety of meals that she is please with. They offer activities that I will participate in. We would recommend this community for the care and value of a loved one

Moms move in

Mom has just moved in and everything has been excellent. Everyone is so helpful and pleasant. Was great to have some carts available to help us move boxes and furniture. Door stops were placed in doors leading to elevator to ease the move for us.

Also love that some of her meal needs are included in the rent but that she isn't required to attend any meal. Also very important to us is daily checks and the emergency button.

We look forward in seeing great service in other areas as she gets settled in and begins getting used to her new home and neighbors.

Thanks to all staff we have come in contact with.

Fabulous Community

This is a brand new facility, and everything is working out very well since my mothers move here. I'am very pleased with all they have done for us. The community looks great, they have a beautiful outside area for the residents. They have fabulous staff, and they are taking good care of my mother. I have nothing but good things to say about this community. It has been a lovely experience, and I would recommend it.