Keystone Place at LaValle Fields - Hugo, MN

Very Good Fit!

We knew right away that Keystone Place at LaValle Fields was the perfect fit for my mom. It is a large and beautiful community. The inside is very clean and well kept. The food is very good, I have dines there with my mom and they serve well-balanced meals. My mom is a picky eater but they offer a variety of choices. They provide numerous activities, Bingo being her favorite. They provide all sorts of outside activities, Mondays are shopping at Walmart, Fridays are different activities they set up such as paddle boat rides on the river, pontoon rides on the lake, tours of the apple orchards. They definitely keep them busy. The staff is very friendly and caring. I feel very good with mom being in their care.

I Could Not See My Mom Here

It was fine for any resident to live but the community is not what we were looking for. For the tour we had a person that was on time and informative.

Keystone place opened just 15 months ago, and everything still smells "new". It was very inviting, Michelle was very thorough in asking for input about our current living situation, and my husbands health and memory issues. She gave me a tour of Assisted Living and Memory Care, and answered all of my questions.

This is a clean well maintained community!!!

My parents are slowly adjusting to living at Keystone. My parents like the food. They offer daily activities and my parents do like to participate in some of them. The staff are nice and I would recommend this community.

Above and Beyond!!

The staff is very encouraging on their residents to participate on activities up to a comfortable level. My mother in law will participate when family is with her. I feel that she is in a safe community. The staff are really nice and communicate well. My mother in law says that the meals are wonderful. I would absolutely recommend this location.

I toured with my sister and my mom recently. We had visited and dined with a resident that had lived their since they opened a few times. And even attended a few events. When they opened it was a nice and friendly place to visit and the food was delicious. More recently I heard they have had a lot of turnover. Now that time has passed. They are short staffed. The few caregivers and admin staff we spoke to were arrogant and unhelpful. The menu is always changing without notice. The food was flavorless and cold. And took forever to come out. I would recommend you save your money and go to [Removed] for the service and quality of dining they provide there now. I just wanted to let the community know how this senior community has taken such a nosedive in the last few months in quality and prestige. BEWARE definitely not a good place for mom!!!

Beautiful Touches

I like the cute pillars in the rooms and beautiful pictures hanging all around and plenty of sitting. The staff are really, really great and accommodating. They allow my mom to smoke and allow animals. There are always fun things going on. It is clean and well maintained. The food is good. Kudos to A Place For Mom for being prompt. I got a live person within seconds and provided me with great information! We got great service and made everything easy