The Pillars of White Bear Lake - White Bear Lake, MN

The Pillars of White Bear Lake - White Bear Lake, MN has yet not published prices.

great place!

the best thing we did was to move our loved one to the Pillars of White Bear over a year ago. the Pillars program provides extensive opportunities for musical enrichment, the activities director creates an atmosphere of caring and fun and engages residents in activities that are as varied as the population that calls the pillars their home. We love the meal options and the front desk staff always calls us by name. a new director, [name removed], has made significant improvements since coming on board and can often times be found hanging out talking to the residents or engaging with the staff. great place!

Good so far

So far so good! :)
Mom and Dad have only been there a few months but it has been wonderful. So much to do for them, good food, Lots of activities, very nice staff. I like the fact that it is so bright and beautiful place.

Not Happy

The front desk staff is very unfriendly, during the week and the weekend person.
They are very poorly managed. Food is horrible and expensive and small portions.
When I've asked certain questions, no one seems to know the answers. Charged $60 for maintenance? What is that? No one can answer me.

Not Happy

When we moved mom in the staff was very friendly, since then some staff don't even say hello to her in the hall. The front desk doesn't seem to know much either and isn't very helpful.
The food I was told is bad, small portions and bread/deserts are stale. Definitely not worth the price they are charging.
Grocery store outings are too early, sb changed to afternoons, to accommodate the seniors.
Very miss managed and lack of communication between staff and residents.