Casa de Rosa Assisted Living - Albuquerque, NM

A Word from the Wise.....

This facility was family owned and operated until about 2015 or 2016. Since then it has become corporate owned, and changed hands a couple of more times. With that came a deterioration in service as staff levels were reduced to unacceptable levels in my opinion. The staff tries to do what they can, but they're easily overwhelmed since this is considered an end of life facility (>50% of residents require more care than assisted living, and would probably be better served in a traditional nursing home). My mom passed away unexpectedly in [date removed] after living in this facility since [date removed]. Prior to her death, I had become alarmed at changes in policies and procedures that I felt put her at unnecessary risk, and was considering a change in facilities. My recommendation is to consider this one carefully, and compare it to others (even if the cost is higher elsewhere).

On Nice Land But They Have Tiny Rooms

This community sits on a nice plot of land with nice outdoors. The community is nice and everything looked fine. When I was shown a room I thought it was tiny! I seemed like a closet and the people in that room had to share a bathroom. I felt it was going to be too cramped. The tour was nice and they did a good job but the small space was not favorable.

My Visit To The Community

This community does offer a two person transfer and they accept medicaid. This community has small bedrooms and shared bathrooms. The showers are down the hall. The community itself is beautiful and the people we met were nice.

Renovation Going On!!

The community is clean and up-kept even though there is some renovation being done they are doing a good job of maintaining everything tidy. The staff communication is great. Activities are offered. I really like that when we are taking my mother out for dinner they do her hair and get her nicely dressed. The staff goes above and beyond.

Clean

For my parents, they have a little apartment outside the main property, so the staff has been very accommodating to them for that and I would rate the cleanliness of that higher than the building of the main facility.

this one has nice structre

this one has nice structre

Our passion is to create an environment where your well-being is at the center of everything we do. Casa de Rosa offers a wide-range of services designed to meet your or your loved one’s unique needs. No one senior is alike so we provide lifestyle options that include our unique Assisted Living. We call this resident-centered care.Here, we have wellness programs that nourish the body and activities that create community.