Carrick Glen Senior Living - Mount Juliet, TN

Was very nice fits close to...

Was very nice fits close to what I am looking for. The rooms were nice staff appears to be quite attentive . One level seemed to be the right fit .The price is morethan you quoted I believe

Carrick Glen -- A Highly Recomended Facility

Carrick Glen is a wonderful place. My mother spent 22 wonderful months there. I am so thankful it was available. Gail and the staff are great and you are always made to feel welcome. Mother received excellent care.

Great place for my mother

My mother has been at Carrick Glen for almost 3 years. My father died shortly after they moved in and this facility has been a blessing for my family. The ratio of staff to rooms is excellent and I feel confident that someone is always watching out for my mother and will call me or my brother immediately if something isn't right. They are very good at noticing even slight changes in behavior and investigating to see if she has developed a problem. The staff is always open to phone calls and questions from family. I don't think my mother could be in a better place.

SIMPLY THE BEST I'VE EVER SEEN

The BEST facility I've ever seen. I've been responsible for the care of my uncle and my mother in the past and placed both of them in facilities in the last 15 years. I wish Carrick Glen had been available to them. I found Carrick Glen when my mother in law and father in law needed assisted living. They moved in about 3 months after it opened. My father in law was dying from cancer, and my mother in law had memory issues. My father in law lived here until he died. My mother in law is still here, at 91. Had we not found this place, I'm convinced she would have died long before now. Turnover is low, the staff all know who we are and who she is, she is always clean and she is always dressed appropriately. I've never had an issue that wasn't addressed promptly. We are contacted if there is any problem at all. I don't know what we would have done without them. It has meant my sanity and my mother in law's life.

Respite care available only...

Respite care available only if the one suite they have vacant is still unrented by vacation date. Daily cost is a prorate of their monthly fee of approx. $3,670. Facility is bright and welcoming, but not feasible when trying to plan for vacation as they do not want to rent out a suite until they are sure it won't be rented full-time.

Carrick Glen: An Answer to a Daughter's Prayer

My 92-year old Mother lived at Carrick Glen for the last 15-months of her life. After Mother had a stroke, we struggled to find a good assisted living residence for her. I felt like I gained 20+ sisters helping me care for her when Mother moved into Carrick Glen. The caregivers and staff were so kind and attentive; they felt like family. Mother was very happy there--she loved the food, the people, the spa baths, the visitors, all of it!! She also loved that she could keep her cat with her. Gail and the rest of the staff made the last months of my Mother's life safe, comfortable, and happy.

As a daughter, I could relax because I knew staff members were spending time with her and that they would let me know if anything changed with her health. Because they have only 30-35 residents, staff members get to know each resident--their likes, dislikes, and "quirks"--and they are very willing to accommodate those so that the residents can be happier. I will always be thankful for this wonderful place!

Too expensive for my budget...

Too expensive for my budget, even if I get VA help ($3500 plus). A rich man's facility. It may be very nice for those with money to blow.