Twin Oaks at Heritage Pointe - Wentzville, MO

I was impressed with the atmosphere in this location. Lots of activities. Seems like most of the residents were in good spirits. This will be on our list. We are on the wait list.
Thanks for the GRAND TOUR !!

My father loves it !!

My father loves it here. I talk to him every morning and he’ll say “I had biscuits and gravy this morning and it’s so good!” – One time while I was calling him I heard music in the background and I asked him what he was doing and he said “The have people down here line dancing and they’re going to teach me”. He just loves it there and he’s real happy. I thought he’d be upset with everything moving there from a big house, but he’s just tickled pink. He has everything he needs there, the people come in and clean every 2 weeks and he can get his haircut on site. During the first weekend in Dec. there was a family open house and it was really special. They had a Santa and a Mrs. Claus, you can take pictures with Santa, they had a pianist playing Christmas carols, and a lot of people gathered around and sang along. It was a lot of fun. They provided finger sandwiches, hors d’oeuvres, shrimp cocktails, and lots of desserts. Everybody seemed to be enjoying themselves. They have other activities like live music and events during other holidays. I know during Fourth of July they have blown up bouncy houses for the kids, they have fireworks, and funnel cakes. The lady in charge, [Removed], always has a smile on her face and is always caring about the people; it’s really nice. We are very happy with the location and having him there. And since he’s also happy that makes us happier. I recommend this location to other people.

I toured this community

I went on a tour in this community. The staff was nice and helpful. And they answered all of my questions. It was clean and sterile. It was a newer building. We never saw any nurses not even at the nurse's station. Also saw no aides either it felt cold in there.

They really cared about my Father

This facility was everything I had hoped for and it was a very good experience. My Father and I chose this facility because I would be close to him and the great value of care for the price. It’s a great place and a wonderful staff. They really made it easy as far as the transition. The staff members took good care of him and made sure he got to all of his meals. I could tell they treated my dad like he was a person and not just going through the motions. I would recommend this facility.

We had my mother-in-law here for 4 1/2 years. We were very satisfied. We now have my mother here. Friendliest people in town.

Great tour. Beautiful facility. this was our favorite so far.

We toured the community. The staff were nice but were informed that they do not have the assistance that we were needed. The community was clean. We would suggest that other families tour this community to see if this is what they are needing for a loved one.

Very nice place!

I am very pleased with how things turned out at Twin Oaks at Heritage Pointe. I am in one of the villa units, and I could not be happier with it. The staff all seem very friendly, they were a big help through the whole process, and now that I've moved in they're always available if I have any questions or concerns.

I toured Twin Oaks yesterday.The facility was clean and new. I toured the independent living first. The rooms were a nice size that allowed the resident the ability to move around with a walker. Dining room was nice and they had a lot of outdoor space. The Assisted Living side however had studios on the first floor that again were extremely small and would not give family opportunity to make their space feel like an apartment. Their ratios seemed out of line. Told they have 1 RN and 3 tech for 60 patients. Wait list if you wanted a 1 bedroom apartment was about a year.
I did like that they have the beauty shop included in price. Residents from assisted living were all getting hair done this day. Their first floor studios do have a patio you share with neighbor for quick outside access. No grass for a pet though.

Nice facility with lots of fun activities. The staff is friendly and warm and all the residents we spoke with love living here. Clean, well maintained.

Rude Staff, beautiful facility

Love how beautiful the facility is, i recently visited with a friend who's mother lives at this facility because I'm starting to look for places for my mother. On my first visit i did see some things that concerned me, i saw one woman in a wheelchair wheeled up by a wall and left alone crying. I have also heard a few horror stories from other friends who's parents live their or from a few friends who know workers there. On my second visit i asked the receptionist to show me the way to the dining room because i had never seen it before, the receptionist wouldn't even look up from her computer, and simply waved me in the direction of the dining room. She was very rude and my other friends who's parents live their have had similar experiences with her. Just because one employee is rude doesn't mean they all are, but she was exceptionally rude to me. I hope to see some changes in this facilities neglect issues and issues of a rude receptionist, because i loved how clean the facility was, all the activities for the residents, and all the many food choices and the value is wonderful.

On the fence

Love how beautiful the facility is, but the receptionist is extremely rude. She wouldn't look up from her desk and when I asked to see the charge nurse she just waved her hand in the direction and I ended up getting lost looking for her. I've also heard some horror stories of some residents being neglected from friends who have parents their and personally I've walked in and seen residents left just sitting out in the open in their wheelchairs crying. It's such a shame because of how beautiful the facility is. Hope to see some changes because I would love to bring my mother here.

We have been real pleased.

We have been real pleased. When we moved in they were very helpful. My parents keep telling me how helpful they have been, and how much they like the place. They seem to respond right away and pretty well. They like the food here. We liked having the option of the Villas, and since this was our parents first choice we are very happy it worked out.

Mary Beth

Hello! Thanks so much for letting us know that your parents are enjoying their time at Heritage Pointe. We're so happy that our staff is providing them with the care and comfort they deserve. Thanks again. - Tim Blattel, CEO, Twin Oaks Senior Living

She is really happy there.

I would give them a five. She is really happy there. We really liked the location. They were the most accommodating in their payment options. They were very nice, and all the residents we spoke to were happy there.

Mary Beth

Thanks for your comments. I'm glad to hear we were able to work with you to provide a new home for your loved one.
-Tim Blattel, CEO, Twin Oaks Senior Living

Excellent

My father loves it. The people are great. The transition was hard at first, but now he is comfortable here. The Twin Oaks at Heritage Pointe is excellent. It is very clean. The atmosphere is wonderful.

Mary Beth

Thank you so much for your kind comment. We're happy to hear that your father is enjoying his time at Heritage Pointe. Be sure to speak with our staff -- or reach out to me directly -- if there's ever anything we can do to improve his experience. -Tim Blattel, CEO of Twin Oaks Senior Living

Twin Oaks Heritage Pointe

Exceptional staff, safety, activities and care. Independent living area is the best thing we could have done for my 83 year old mother. She absolutely loves the staff, activities, new friends. VERY earthy facility, dining , apartments and general atmosphere. Residents stay informed, and requests for services related to the facility, food, activities, etc. are welcomed and accommodated as needed. Perfect size facility and setting. Apartments in independent living are extremely well designed to allow for various stages of health and well being. Superior on all levels. Atmosphere has added 10 years to my mothers life and attitude!!

We looked at many facilities in the area. My opinion this facility is the best in ST. Charles, St. Louis County for the money and standard of living.

Mary Beth

Linda, Thank you so much for your comments. We're so happy to provide a home for your mother. Please let me know if there's anything more we can do for her. And please tell all of your friends about Heritage Pointe. Thanks again, -Tim Blattel, CEO Twin Oaks Senior Living

A wonderful place with very friendly help, lots of activities. Will consider this place went I'm ready.

Mary Beth

Hello! I'm glad to hear you had a positive experience during your visit to Twin Oaks at Heritage Pointe. We'll be here for you when you're ready for your next place to call home. - Tim Blattel, CEO Twin Oaks Senior Living

This was the price winner, but we preferred two baths. The amenities were good and the people friendly.

Mary Beth

Thank you for touring the campus of Twin Oaks at Heritage Pointe. We do currently have units under construction and would be happy to convert from a one and a half bath to two full baths. Please contact me at [removed] for more information. I hope you'll consider telling others about your positive experience.
- Tim Blattel, CEO Twin Oaks Senior Living

Everything has been great.

Everything has been great. The food is the only thing that could be done a little better. My loved one is very health conscious, and they don't have a lot of healthy choices. They offer a lot of carbs, they don't have a lot of fresh fruit choices, or things like yogurt in the morning, or maybe more baked fish. We chose them for a couple of reasons, one being the amount of space for the price, and she really liked it, it felt more like a home to her. You got a little more for your money here.

Mary Beth

Response from Twin Oaks CEO Tim Blattel:
I’m sorry to hear that the food options at Heritage Pointe have not met the needs of your loved one. We do offer fresh produce with breakfast and a salad bar every evening. Also, starting this month, we are working with a dietitian and new food providers to offer a larger selection of entrees. We’ll host an in-house food show quarterly where select residents will be able to try and choose from a variety of entrees. The selected entrees will be offered to all of the residents throughout the Twin Oaks campuses. We hope that this new program will give the residents a more diverse variety of food options while still providing them with the healthy foods they need. If you still feel that your loved one’s dietary needs and wants are not being met, please contact myself or Heritage Pointe Executive Director Justin Blattel so that we can address the situation directly with our food service staff. Thank you for your input, Tim Blattel, CEO Twin Oaks Senior Living

A New Home for Mom

We recently moved mom to the affordable senior apartments Twin Oaks at Stone Ridge from her condo. It became apparent that her disease process ( Alzheimers) was further along than first thought and she needed to be somewhere that provided 24/7 asssitance/oversight. Having had a great experience with the staff at the apts I went over to tour the assisted living area of Twin Oaks at Heritage Pointe.
I was immediately impressed by the friendly,caring demeanor of the staff as well as the facility itself. It was obvious they hired for fit with their mission and everyone from Kathy, who greeted and toured me through the facility to Monica the charge nurse, seemed to genuinely care about their residents.
We moved mom in this week and have been "wowed" by all of the staff. Because they knew I was worried about how mom would adjust to her new surroundings the charge nurse called me the first night after dinner to to tell me how she was doing and reassure me that she was doing well.
I would highly recommend Twin Oaks. It is a family owned and managed business that has strong, faith based values that are stated in their mission statement and are demonstrated through staff interactions with the residents and their families.

Established, family-owned facility

Twin Oaks Heritage Pointe has a small memory care unit. They had a lot of activities for assisted living but not for the memory care residents. My mom was not here very long but I only saw memory care residents watching tv or doing puzzles. It would have been nice if the staff included the memory care residents in some of the assisted living side's activities.

I toured this facility and liked it a...

I toured this facility and liked it a lot.

Nice and brand new. Villas are not op...

Nice and brand new. Villas are not open yet but will in a month or two. Did not think it was licensed nursing home...long term care insurance probably wont work Also not many trees. They might miss the green. Dinner at 5 seems early

Comfortable, clean, friendly staff, r...

Comfortable, clean, friendly staff, residents were busy, well designed for memory care

This was our first choice. However, ...

This was our first choice. However, we have decided that my mother may need more care.

flat rate,no change in charge,new dev...

flat rate,no change in charge,new development,beautiful interior & outside patio,family run,

Twin Oaks Senior Living began as a vision of the way assisted living care should be: committed and caring staff, a warm and welcoming environment, and superior care with social and recreational opportunities. Founded in 1981 by William and Mary Ann Huber, Twin Oaks Senior Living includes the original Twin Oaks Estate, an assisted living campus in O’Fallon, Missouri; the independent living community apartments of Twin Oaks at Stone Ridge in Wentzville, Missouri; and the independent living apartments, Garden Home villas, and assisted living and Memory Care Unit of Twin Oaks at Heritage Pointe in Wentzville.
For more information, visit twinoaks.me or call 636-542-5200.