My parents are resident of La Palma Royale. Recently, there was a change in ownership and I can't began to describe what a change it was. The previous admin was terrible and mean. It is a complete turn a round. I highly recommend this wonderful place to anyone. The price is also very reasonable for the excellent service.

Left Running

The Staff was very rude. Will not be placing my mom there. I Think her name was Mary that I talked to and thought Man I would never want you around my mom or even take care of my pets.

Review of La Palma Royale Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Anaheim, CA

No kitchenettes. Receptionist did not seem to understand me when I asked questions.

They have been great.

They have been great. They are really working with us, with the insurance company. They have been so patient and so helpful. They are taking really great care of her. The staff is so wonderful, we are really happy that we found them.

Stephanie/Anna Shared room...

Shared room $1300, rooms furnished includes meals, activities, utilities, linens/laundry once a week. Beauty salon $12. Current 199 @ 75% occupancy. Nice courtyard. Common areas clean. Back hallway a little dirty. Nice dining area and common areas.

Not for Us

I did not like them at all. First of all, while we were waiting, there was someone who needed to go the bathroom and I guess all the restrooms downstairs are kept locked so if someone had to use the restroom they needed to go upstairs to their room. Their rooms and their closets were very very tiny. They had bathtubs in the bathrooms which are not conducive to older people trying to get in and out of the shower and their toilets are not raised. I asked the woman about it and they said that we could bring our own and have it installed but that wasn't going to work for me.

Smelled bad. Was dingy and ...

Smelled bad. Was dingy and dark. I was eager to get away.

45433

We really liked the location of the community it is conveniently located for our famiily. They could improve the on the maintenance of the community. There is some parts of it that could use some attention. In general we are pleased with them about would be able to recommend them.

Was not prepared for our ap...

Was not prepared for our appointment. While watching the staff interact with the patients, I observed rudeness, uncaring behavior, and lazy staff.

We believe, very strongly, that "happier, healthier seniors live longer and more meaningful lives." We try to use this philosophy to determine and prioritize everything we do.

Lifestyle: For our residents to be happy, we recognize the need to create an environment that promotes activities, friendship, warmth, and comfort. We are in the process of completely remodeling and redecorating this community in order to make it a real home for our residents!

Security: For our residents to be happy, they need to feel secure. We have contracted with Millennium Security (a national security firm) to lay out the best strategy possible to this end. All of our doors will soon be ‘alarmed,’ and cameras will be installed at every exit, parking lot, and outdoor yard areas.

Assistance: For our residents to be healthy, we will be installing a gym especially designed for Seniors. We are creating a fully functional physician's office (no more traveling to the doctor!). We provide the finest in personal care services. Last, but not least, we have created an outstanding food service!

Food: No activity is more important than our three daily meals. We are remodeling the dining room and providing the finest food, and the friendliest service found anywhere!

Affordable: There is no more affordable assisted living community in Orange County. Our goal is to deliver quality services for affordable prices.