Fullerton Gardens - Fullerton, CA

The only residential care facilities to be built with a uniquely designed floor plan for those with Alzheimer's disease and memory impairment. Each center extends over two acres of land and offers extensive walking paths, park-like rose gardens and sunny patios for the residents enjoyment. The warm, home-like atmosphere within a secured perimeter alleviates the stress and anxieties of the elderly people.

We provide the finest in personal services under the direction of qualified, licensed professionals. Our team of experienced caregivers is involved in ongoing training including philosophy of care, behavioral management and effective communication. Many of our caregivers have been with us over 10 years and understand the special needs of those with Alzheimer's and related dementias.

We offer an entertaining and individualized activities program, including cognitive and sensory stimulation, reminiscence, exercises, pet therapy, music and art. Visits from schools and churches provide added opportunities for enriching social interaction.

Tour was Nice

Our tour of this community was a nice one. Everything looked nice. It looks like a cozy little cottage. All the staff was kind and helpful. They answered our questions, and was quite informative as well. Everyone was very kind and friendly. Our tour went well.

Not The Type of Home For Mom

I got to meet the staff who were super nice. As I looked
around keeping in mind my mom's taste and likes, this would not be the place where my mom would want to go. The staff were engaging with the residents while I was there. In the end we did not get a homey feeling.

Top Rate Facility for Memory Care

I visited and reviewed 8 facilities before choosing Fullerton Gardens for my dad and step-mother based on the staff who showed they cared about the residents regardless of why they were in the facility. The place is clean, is priced similarly to equivalent facilities, has appropriate activities for stimulation which my folks needed and all of the staff are friendly to families and visitors.

Choosing a facility is not an easy job for anyone who has to make that heart-wrenching decision as no one wants to give up whatever independence they have left. My folks were able to stay in their home for 8 years with 24/7 live-in caregivers to keep as much independence as they could. Then it got where it was unmanageable, were not able to get out, had no stimulation and depression was setting in. I thought long and hard before making the decision and deciding upon Fullerton Gardens but I am very pleased.

I also had the opportunity to meet with their on-call doctor with whom I was impressed and feel that he will take good care of my folks should they need him.

Visited, but they only have one room available. No inside shower, mom will not like. Sales person was VERY nice!

SLC Midwest

Thank you for your feedback - we were glad to learn you had such a positive experience with our sales team! If you have any further input regarding how we could have made your visit a five-star experience, please reach out to our Executive Director at our community phone line. Thank you again for your time!

A good home away from home

Have had my husband there for a short time........So far I find it very good in everything that is being done......There seems to be a lot of caring, helpful people who promptly help those who need attention. The garden is especially well cared for and a pleasant place to spend time. My experience has been very positive.

No follow up calls

I guess she is doing better than she was at the other place. No one has really called me in 2 weeks. There are no follow up calls regarding my Aunt, but I am the one that got her in there. The hospice people need to get her on better supplements, but they will not listen to me. I know that supplements work because I am a nurse. I am meeting with some resistance when I call. I just want to be able to talk to the nurses to get her on a supplement that will help her. I did speak to the business office today, so hopefully we can get some results.

living at the taj mahal

They are doing a great job with dad at Fullerton Gardens. Infact I am going down this weekend to talk to family. They want to move him out. I keep telling them he is living at the taj mahal. I am very happy with this facility.

Not A Good Orientation

I did not feel like I got full disclosure of the whole move-in process, I did not feel like I got a very good orientation with Fullerton Gardens. I felt like I was told some things that weren't fully disclosed.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for taking the time to review our community. We at Fullerton Gardens are saddened to hear that the move in experience of you and your loved one was not to your satisfaction. I want to assure you that we hold very high standards with all aspects of our community, including preparations for the transition of our wonderful residents. As the Executive Director at Fullerton Gardens, I would love the opportunity to discuss the specifics of your experience. Please feel free to visit our community again or contact me at [removed] at your convenience.

A great place.

Was very informative in types of activities that the had as well as the care that they give. Very clean,professional assistants and very nice personnel.

Excellent Place

My girlfriend is no longer there but it is not because of anything that Fullerton Gardens did wrong. From my standpoint, because of her condition, it was just not the right place for her. She was a walker and wandered a bit and I didn't take that into consideration when I chose this place. She had a fall and had to go to the hospital. I would have liked her to go back to Fullerton Gardens but because of her condition I decided it was just too big and to noisy for her there. I wanted more of a secluded, home-like setting. Fullerton Gardens was excellent, just not right for us.

Visited on September 19. Th...

Visited on September 19. The location may be a bit far from my two sons who live and work in Los Angeles. The facility and grounds were attractive and inviting. Staff and residents were friendly and seemed to be content. Two doctors make routine visits to facility.

this is one that I may be interested in.

this is one that I may be interested in.