|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
$ #,### - #,###
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Complimentary Transportation
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Hospice Available
Nice Assisted living and recent renovations to Special care/Alzheimers unit make it nicer. But still a marked difference between the two sides. Mom has lived on both sides and we are happy w/ her placement. They try to meet the residents' needs and are willing to go out of their way to accommodate if possible
Clean and beautiful facilit...
Clean and beautiful facility. 1 CNA per 10 patients. Assisted living section was very desirable but alzheimer's care side did not as nice as Mallard Ridge. This would be my second choice.
Very nice. Small community. Convenien...
Very nice. Small community. Convenient location. Friendly staff. Residents seemed happy. All on one level. Homey feel. Nice outdoor area. There was a urine smell in the memory care area. We could see Mom living here
From the Office
We are a beautiful new community, with 15 private and semi-private rooms. We have a “Memory Care” center with room for 12 residents. “Our mission is for Brookstone Terrace to provide a safe, entertaining and homestyle atmosphere to active seniors seeking assistance to maintain their independent lifestyle.”