Brookdale Lexington - Lexington, NC has yet not published prices.

Very Nice and Helpful People

They had a great deal when deciding on a community for my mom and it was a substantial difference. She is doing pretty well, she is still adjusting. She tells me everybody is being really nice and helpful. i have been trying to get her to participate in some activities that is available for the residents. The meals are good and she does has options to choose from if the meals is not wanted. Some of her choices are soup and salad. As far as I am concerned it is the best place for my mom.

A nice tour

This looked like a nice community when I visited. The food was ok and the staff were friendly. They do allow pets and offer some nice amenities. We were just not sure this was the right community for my loved one.

Too Big!

During my tour of the Brookdale Lexington, I noticed that it was a very large community. Also, all of the patients with different levels of care were all mixed together. We were looking for something smaller and more personable.

Way to go Caolina House!!

My mom has been to a few other facilities during the 2014 calendar year and since moving into the Carolina House and especially having my dad with her has made a Great Difference in not only her attitude but in her health as well!! The folks at the Carolina House seem to take a personal interest in my parents daily well being and that has made a Huge difference as well, my family (siblings) really appreciate the time and care given to our mom and dad, they love it there and speak about it often. Our whole family visits them on a regular basis so we see how well the facility is kept up and how welcome you feel when you are there, Thank You to the Staff at the Carolina House!!!

Brookdale Lexington is an assisted living and memory care community in Lexington, North Carolina. Our historic city honors its rich heritage while providing progressive and innovative amenities for residents. Lexington is well-known throughout the state for our excellent barbecue, and has been ranked as one of the best cities for barbecue by U.S. News and World Report. Lexington is a welcoming city with small town Southern charm just a short drive from Winston-Salem, which gives residents easy access to the amenities available in a larger city.

At Brookdale Lexington, we offer a continuum of care services so that residents can stay in our community even if their care needs change. We are an active community, encouraging social interaction and the development of lasting friendships. Residents enjoy a choice of apartment-style homes on one-level, making our community easily accessible for residents with limited mobility.

Brookdale Lexington is a premiere senior care community in the region. We offer a long list of services and amenities that enhance the lives of our residents, including:

Fully enclosed sunroom for year-round enjoyment
Outdoor courtyard and gardening areas with raised beds for seniors who wish to practice their green thumb
A licensed nurse available around the clock
Assistance with activities of daily living
Weekly housekeeping and laundry services