Kerner Ridge - Kernersville, NC

Our mother was treated with the utmost respect at all times. She was shown a lot of love, compassion, and patience from all the staff. The admin staff was always there ready to help my sister and me with anything we needed. It was an honor to be a part of the Kerner Ridge family. Our mother went home to be with the Lord on November 5 and the staff has been very sympathetic and kind during this time of loss. Places like Kerner Ridge make these difficult times easier to navigate. Thanks so much for all the places that offer this kind of service and assistance to families like ours.

Not interested, memory care unit old outdated.

Friendly staff and enjoyed our visit. Residents appeared to be happy and were smiling. Staff was upbeat and seemed to be happy. Clean and neat inside/outside and we felt very comfortable there.

Not A Convient Location For Us

We toured this community and everything about it was very nice. The staff was friendly and nice very welcoming. The community was clean very bright and welcoming. They seem to have a lot to offer but we just didn't care for the location it would not have been convenient for people to come visit.

Nice clean facility.. when I walked in there was no "smell" like so many other places I've visited... just clean and homey and a kind staff

One of my top picks!

I wanted to move my mother into Kerner Ridge. I really like how they interacted with the residents and I was very impressed. The deciding factor was the location, it was too far for family to visit easily.

A very good place for dad

Dad has started making friends at Kerner Ridge. The food is good and it is served in a timely manner. The staff are attentive and we are always able to find someone to help us or answer a question. They offer daily activities and they encourage him to participate. This community is kept clean and we also liked that it is a smaller community. I would recommend this community.

Excellent care and wonderful staff!

My 91 year old mother has been at Kerner Ridge for two months. The reason Mom is there is because she has had several falls and has broken a few bones. Although her doctors and therapists have advised that she is not safe to live alone, she is still hoping to go back to her home some day. With all that being said, she is reasonably happy in her "temporary" home except for the food. The food is not what she has been use to making at home. They don't have healthy salads, and they serve a lot of pasta and breaded meat and vegetables, which are foods Mom never ate. It's hard for her to not have control of the food she eats. Overall, the staff has been wonderful, very attentive, friendly, caring, and kind. Mom and I have both enjoyed the musical entertainment and the various groups that come. I feel that my mom is getting excellent care at Kerner Ridge, and I am very happy she is there.

My mother's Excellent Care

I know that this community is really good. I like the home feeling of it for my mom. I like that this community is clean and well taken care of. She seems to be pleased with the menu. They do have a lot of activities for her to participate with others. This community comes highly recommended for the value and care that is received here.

Great Assisted Care Facility

From our first visit to Kerner Ridge to the present, we have encountered very friendly, helpful staff who are always ready to assist. From the maintenance department to the executive director, all staff are caring and supportive of the needs of our family member who is a resident at Kerner Ridge.

KR, so-so

To early to rate, been only 5 weeks but have had issues that are still pending. 2 stars so far.

Very nice place, overall

I think they do a fantastic job at Kerner Ridge, I am very pleased with how things turned out. The staff here are compassionate, well trained, and dedicated to helping the people who live here. I visited at all different days and times and they always seemed to have plenty of people on-hand. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and they also serve some pretty good food! I was very reluctant about placing a loved one in a senior community, but they've really won me over and I can see that they're taking excellent care of my loved one.

Seemed like a nice place

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. I thought this place looked very nice overall! The facility itself was well kept and clean, and the staff all seemed friendly. They did not have any availability at the time of our search, but it was definitely somewhere I would have considered as an option!

building not as nice as it is 10 year...

building not as nice as it is 10 years old, there is memory support which is reassuring to me, harder to see this place as my mom is not at this level yet

very impressed with facility and staff.

very impressed with facility and staff.

small cozy feel - very large private ...

small cozy feel - very large private rooms.