Brookdale Salisbury (new listing coming soon) - Salisbury, NC

Brookdale Salisbury (new listing coming soon) - Salisbury, NC has yet not published prices.

Mom Doesn't Need This Much Assistantance

This was a very nice community, however, I felt that mom would be smothered by all the attention the staff gives the residents. She has some things that she would need assistance with but I didn't feel she was at the level of care this community offers. The rooms are much smaller than some of the other places we had seen. The staff is very attentive and caring and very engaging with the residents which I didn't think my mother could care for she likes to be able to do things when she wants if she wants.

Everything is Working out Well

My grandmother is doing well since her move to this community. It is a very nice community, and I'am comfortable with her move to this community. I know she is safe, and in good hands. They do a good job with keeping the community nice, and clean. It has been good experience, and all is well for us at this community.

Very nice place. Very friendly staff and engaging residents. My mom was ready to move right in.

Good Experience

My uncle time here was a short one, but our experience with Brookdale was a good one. The community was clean and nice looking. The staff here is great and very attentive to the residents. They do offer good activities and he made a few friends with other gentleman there. We had a few meals with him and the food was nice and healthy. He did seem happy while he was there. It is a good community that I would recommend.

We are leaning toward Salisbury Garde...

We are leaning toward Salisbury Gardens.

This facility was very nice; clean,co...

This facility was very nice; clean,comfortable,a caring staff,etc.

We love this place for assistant livi...

We love this place for assistant living but the parents aren't ready for this step yet. We will consider a retirement community until they need this level of care. This place will stay on our radar for assistant living.

Salisbury Gardens provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

At Salisbury Gardens we promise Respect for Individual Preferences by offering personalized care needs and providing an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. We also offer special housing and care options for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. Our community offers graduated levels of care based upon the individual need of residents, as determined by our continual assessment process. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care and value.