Priddy Manor Assisted Living - King, NC

No availability at this time. The meal I had was mediocre at best. Clean and friendly staff. Residents said they liked living there

Professional Staff!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community for my loved one and I have no complaints of how things had went. The staff where on time to our visit and made sure to answer any questions I had for them. I thought they had a nice floor plan and a lot of great packages that would meet the needs of different individuals. It was just not the right the location in the end decision for my mother but I would recommend it to anyone.

A good option...

When I toured Priddy Manor Assisted Living, I thought it was a nice facility. It was clean and everyone there was friendly. The person that took me around on the tour was friendly and answered any questions throughout. It was a good experience, but it was not the best fit for my mother.

Everything is Working Out Very for My Mother Here

Everything is working out well for my mother here, and I'am pleased. I know she is safe and in good hands overall. They have an excellent staff, they have been helpful and very attentive. They do a very good job with keeping her room and the community very nice and clean. The meals look good. There are activities offered for the residents. She is being cared for well here. It is a lovely community and I would recommend it.

We Are Pleased With My Father's Move To This Community

My Father is being cared for very well here at this community. They do an excellent job with the cleanliness. It is an up to date facility, it doesn't even look like an assisted living community. There are activities offered, but I think there needs to be more physical activities for the residents. The staff is great, they are quick to inform us of anything. They are very willing to work with us. He is very pleased with the meals. Overall everything is working out well and I would recommend it.

going great

Everything is going great at Priddy Manor Assisted Living. She is adjusting to it. It has been an overall good experience. There is nothing I would say that needs improving at this facility. Things are going well here.

Nice place, overall

Overall our experience with Priddy Manor has been a good one. It is a nice looking, clean facility, and the staff have all been very friendly. It is a definite improvement over the previous community we were using, the staff to resident ratio here is much better, and they interact with the residents much more frequently.