Brookdale Reynolda Road - Winston-Salem, NC

Brookdale Reynolda Road - Winston-Salem, NC has yet not published prices.

Nice place, 40 rooms so relatively small, studio is______ a studio deluxe is ______ and the community/entry fee is $1500

I had a god tour!

I also toured Brookdale Reynolda Road, and it was a nice facility as well. It was clean and everyone there was friendly. The tour guide that took me around was friendly and answered any questions throughout. It was a good experience, but it was not the best fit for my mother.

Of the facilities that we visited, this was by far the cleanest and most welcoming of all. Staff was pleasant, seemed to enjoy their work. Residents we spoke with (in private) were very happy with everything.

Very impressed with the facility and contact with [Removed]. We are on hold now, but it would be first choice, if the need arises for a move.

5 stars!!

Mom had made some new friends at Brookdale. They help to make sure she attends the meals and encourage her to participate in the daily activities. She likes the staff and they are helpful. She loves the food. The community is always immaculate when I go there and I would recommend this community.

Not enough help!

The staff here I would like to say are very hard working. They really have no choice since they are so understaffed. The residents are the ones who pay when there is not enough workers to get to them. My loved one has had to sit for hours waiting for someone to come and help. I am looking to move my loved ones.

I Enjoyed My Tour of This Community

My tour of this community was a good one. I really enjoyed the staff, they were very kind and welcoming. The community looked great, the rooms were nice and big. The grounds looked very nice. They offer nice activities daily. It was a very nice tour of a good community.

Place is fine...decided to look at other options

Salad Bar

The salad bar gave me some mixed reviews. I like the salad bar but was not sure if that needed to be here. I mean i could be wrong but we need more salad everywhere,

Had to move Dad on very short notice into assisted living. Folks here were extremely helpful and friendly.

From the road this place looks nice. When we took the tour this place looked like the place to be.. But we found out different. The state was called in. There were fines and after the name change there was painting and making the place look nice.
If you take a tour of the place talk to the residents. They will tell you the truth. Some of the staff really care about the residents but most don't. People quit all the time. You pay extra for extra care for your parents. This is where it's bad because residents that need it don't get it. The more you complain the more promises you hear. That's why people are leaving all the time.
The food is terrible. They had a good cook but they wouldn't let him order the food or let him prepare a menu. He's quit also. One night the menu read fried bologna sandwiches. Two slices of light bread with a thin cold piece of Bologna. Most residents live off of cereal or cheese sandwiches. For what you pay you could have a salad bar.
If you care about your parent find some other place.

Food Is Awesome

Food is awesome great flavor and choices. Follow through with patients could use improvement with communication and aftercare.

Another Awesome Establishment

Mom was a prior resident of the facility in the past. They were absolutely wonderful and quite a joy

Reynolda Park was wonderful, and thorough, and caring

We weren't here very long before our loved one passed. The only reason I gave them a four rather than a five, is because our experience was so limited. Reynolda Park was wonderful, and thorough, and caring, we really didn't have any concerns.

Some recent turnover, but all in all pretty nice.

We have had some issues with the billing. It's hard to reach someone on the phone, but if you go into the community they are very responsive, attentiveness. Some of the staff is turning over, and changes hands. The food started out being very good, but now they seem to be having a little trouble, it might have to do with some of the staff turnover. There has been an issue with it being served on time. The people we met when we first went in the office manager is still there, but the nurse is new and working in two sites, the nursing person is not there after 6:00 in the evening. There is someone on call 24-7 but not on site. They always give her medicine on time. We had a loved one that was here before and it has since been updated and renovated, it looked like a whole new place, it was nice.

A great place for mom!

The facility is excellent - the rooms are neat, well-appointed, well prepared to accomodate senior needs, and clean. All of the staff are very helpful and friendly. They take good care of my mom and try to help her have a meaningful experience every day.

Toured. Would probably work, but thi...

Toured. Would probably work, but think that High Point is better choice for my parents.

Toured. Nice and affordable, but the...

Toured. Nice and affordable, but they do not administer insulin or sliding scale shots for diabetics.

Brookdale Reynolda Road provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

At Reynolda Park we promise Respect for Individual Preferences by offering personalized care needs and providing an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. We also offer special housing and care options for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. Our community offers graduated levels of care based upon the individual need of residents, as determined by our continual assessment process. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care and value.