Brookdale Shawnee - Shawnee, OK

Brookdale Shawnee - Shawnee, OK has yet not published prices.

Nice place!

My mother moved here recently and things are going really well. She participates in as many activities as she can and has made a lot of good friends. She brags about the food! So far there's nothing we would change. Brookdale Shawnee is a great community.

My mother's care

I really like the care at this community. The staff are always outstanding and provide excellent care, The meals could use little improvements.They offer a lot of great activities that are helpful to keep her active with the other residents. This is a one level community and we would highly recommend this community for great care and value.

accommodations are nice and clean

I like being at Sterling House of Shawnee. The accommodations are nice and clean. The building and location is very safe. I really enjoy talking with the other residents here. This is really a wonderful facility.

Very nice place

This was a nice community, we considered it during our most recent search for options for a loved one. I've had a family member here before, and know that they've got a great place, and friendly staff. We didn't end up selecting this place this time around, we found another that really caught our eye.

Brookdale Shawnee is an assisted living residence that provides housing and assistance to older adults who want to retain their independence while receiving the daily support they need. The intimate setting for those with limited mobility, as well as specialized programming, help residents maximize independence and quality of life. Residents receive the personal assistance and support they need in a warm and comfortable environment, while enjoying private apartments, companionship and life enrichment programs. A 24-hour staff caters to each resident’s individual needs. Services offered at Brookdale Shawnee include assistance with personal care, three meals and snacks each day, laundry, housekeeping, medication assistance and life enrichment programs.

Special Features
- Intimate setting provides access for individuals with limited mobility
- Emergency response system in each resident’s room
- Outdoor amenities include patios, raised gardening beds, and walking paths
- Furnishings, window and wall treatments are carefully selected