Brookdale Norman - Norman, OK has yet not published prices.

street map for Brookdale Norman - Norman, OK

Loved this place, very cozy and homey. Visited with two nurses ([names removed]) and was very impressed by them.

Horrible

This place is constantly understaffed and only cares about money. Most of the residents require way more care than they are legally allowed to give, therefore they just go without the care needed most of the time.

Enjoyed visiting with [removed] place had a very homey warm feeling, had a smaller feel. Most people had been working there for a long time. Have a space opening up in March. Seem to have plenty of activities and seem very hospitable. Think mom could be happy here.

Over the top staff!!

The Brookdale Norman is a very nice place. My loved one is not completely acclimated to the place yet, but she is getting there. The place is really top drawer. The staff is great, they are very cooperative and eager to help with no complaints. The meals are good, my loved one was used to being her on cook but the food looks fine to me.

I really like the staff!

My father is doing great since moving into the Brookdale Norman. The place is very clean and the staff is wonderful. They are very friendly and attentive. I like how small the place is and the personal attention my father receives.

Meals could use improvement...

The transition for my mother is going pretty smooth. The place is clean and kept up very well. I'm a little disappointed the activity director left, and they haven't replaced her and so that's kind of disheartening. Of course, they don't discount the bill every month for less service. The food needs improvement, they don't serve enough fresh fruit and vegetables. The meals they serve are from cans. The bread is just white bread. My mother had a sandwich one day that was pre-breaded factory frozen chicken that they just warm up. They provide the cheapest apples they could buy as snacks, I wish they would have citrus and grapefruit. Overall good place but could use improvement.

Friendly, welcoming staff

Our experience with Brookdale Norman has been a very positive one, overall! The facility itself is clean and well kept, and the staff has been very friendly and professional. They've done a great job welcoming him to the community and making him feel comfortable!

Going very well

Things are going fine right now. She has been in the hospital due to a broken hip, but previously to her going things were going very well. So far, we have no complaints about the staff or the facility here.

Nice smaller community

Sterling House of Norman has been absolutely marvelous! It's a beautiful, clean, well kept community. It is a smaller community, which I like because she gets more individual attention from the caregivers as well as it being easier for her to navigate in general. The staff are very friendly, and there is always someone available to help with whatever she might need!

I am really impressed.

They are doing great. We really like the staff. They have been very responsive. They seem to have some interesting activities, I even get invitations for family events. I get complaints about the food, I would give it a three. Some of the portions can be a little small, and the quality could be better. I think they do a really nice job. I am really impressed. I liked that it was smaller than some of the other places, and I liked the location.

Brookdale Norman is an assisted living residence that provides housing and assistance to older adults who want to retain their independence while receiving the daily support they need. The intimate setting for those with limited mobility, as well as specialized programming, help residents maximize independence and quality of life. Residents receive the personal assistance and support they need in a warm and comfortable environment, while enjoying private apartments, companionship and life enrichment programs. A 24-hour staff caters to each resident’s individual needs. Services offered at Sterling House include assistance with personal care, three meals and snacks each day, laundry, housekeeping, medication assistance and life enrichment programs.

Special Features
- Intimate setting provides access for individuals with limited mobility
- Emergency response system in each resident’s room
- Outdoor amenities include patios, raised gardening beds, and walking paths
- Furnishings, window and wall treatments are carefully selected