Blue Ridge Place - Midwest City, OK

Blue Ridge Place - Midwest City, OK has yet not published prices.

My very happy experience!

After examining a great many other assisted living centers we decided on Blueridge Place as our first choice. It was even then, with great apprehension, that I placed my wife in their care. I have watched all the help form janitorial services to administration personnel for some time and have found nothing about which to complain. While they are all very professional, they are at the same time compassionate and caring, not only for my wife but with each and every person in their care. I am most favorably impressed by both the personnel and the cleanliness of the organization as a whole. I would suggest placing your loved one there without any fear of mistreatment!

Blue Ridge is our perfect solution

All the staff at Blue Ridge has been great to my brother as his health has declined. [Name removed] arranged for him to be taken to his neurologist on the other side of town and found an in house general physician who he likes. [Name removed] is unbelievable. He visits with my brother, re-hung the tv after my brother took it off the wall and calls and texts me to keep me informed. Although it’s sad to put your younger brother in memory care, I have been thrilled we chose Blue Ridge.

It was a lovely place. They were prepared and ready for us with fresh baked cookies. Very clean, no smells. Smaller community that they all referred to as home. My biggest problem is location and the high community fee. But still considering. [Name removed] was lovely as well as everyone she introduced us too. Loved the family feel.

Blue Ridge Place

Overall, I think Blue Ridge Place takes good care of my loved one. They obviously care, and he seems happy there. They respond to any of his needs almost immediately, they're always cleaning, making sure the community is tidy, and the maintenance guys are very quick to respond to issues. I do feel that some items like the bathroom and closet doors just need new ones installed. They have fixed them several times already, and they still don't work as they should. I also wish that the food was better. It is quite mediocre, and it really needs changed.

Main doorlocked, had to be let in by employee which is good.

Ble Ridge Place

Blue Ridge has been great so far. I really like that everybody there is really friendly, and that it is a small place so my mother can get the care and attention she needs. The place is kept extremely clean, and the food is good. If someone doesn’t like the main entrée during mealtimes, they are able to order something else. They also have many activities like exercise classes, puzzles, and games. The cost is a lot higher than I thought it would be, but I’m really satisfied with the level of care my mother receives.

Not the right location

Blue Ridge Place was a very nice and clean community that my brother and mom toured. The staff was very friendly and answered their questions. We chose another community because of the location.

Very Impressed

We are very impressed with Blue Ridge Place. It is a very clean and homey community. We love that it is a smaller community, they are able to provide more one on one care for the residents. There offer activities for those who wish to participate. My father-in-law prefers to watch, although he has only been here a few weeks. The food is obviously good we can tell he has put on a little weight, he has no complaints. I really love that the staff is consistent in their care of my father-in-law. I would whole-heartedly recommend Blue Ridge Place.

The staff is friendly caring and makes sure each resident has what they need.

Nice tour!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken at this community. The staff have been friendly and made sure to answer any questions that we had for them in detail. I liked the open floor plan they had available as well as other great amenities, It was just a little bigger of a place then I was looking for in the end decision.

Making the decision.

My 81 year old father with Dementia is living at Blue Ridge Place. It was a very difficult decision to place him there after 2 years of living at home with the help of in-home health care providers. Now that he is not isolated at home he seems to be more interested in life such as socializing and activities. He is eating better because he is happier being around other people. The staff is wonderful. They watch over him and take care of him in a very loving way. All the staff have a personal bond with the residents. This is more than a job to them. I am so glad we made this decisions for place my dad in a safe, healthy environment.

Wonderful Staff

Frank is the most caring person that I have witnessed there. He treats the people there well and he finds something unique about them and makes something special between. He is real good and personable. Everyone that I have dealt with has been wonderful

We are happy with them so far.

We are happy with them so far. I don't have any concerns over how clean it's kept or how friendly the staff is, nothing like that. I don't get complaints about the food. I would rate them very highly so far.

Not in a great neighborhood.

This is one of the places we toured when we were looking for options. They were good, as all the places were. They were all about the same price as well. The staff was friendly, but I thought the staff at another place was friendlier, and I liked the neighborhood it was in better. This isn't a bad option though, it's not in a great neighborhood.

bad odor throughout the com...

bad odor throughout the community. Near the end of the tour, the director mentioned that it was unusual. Did like that the community was small. Liked the apartment layout. Did not see many staff about.

Like Home

My mother has only been here a week but we are impressed with how friendly all the help and other residents are. It seems like a large home with a lot of people living in it and everyone is so helpful.

Blue Ridge Place, located in Midwest City, OK, is an assisted living facility that's fully committed to making sure that all residents what they need to manage their daily routine with as little stress as possible. The facility is pet-friendly and provides residents with the benefit of 24/7 access to a full-time licensed nurse. Blue Ridge Place's nurses coordinate residents' care to ensure that all of the right bases are covered on a consistent basis. In addition to nursing services, residents can also enjoy special events for creative expression, devotional services, fitness classes, guided meditation, and scheduled transportation services.