Blue Ridge Place - Midwest City, OK

Blue Ridge Place - Midwest City, OK has yet not published prices.

Blue Ridge Place

Overall, I think Blue Ridge Place takes good care of my loved one. They obviously care, and he seems happy there. They respond to any of his needs almost immediately, they're always cleaning, making sure the community is tidy, and the maintenance guys are very quick to respond to issues. I do feel that some items like the bathroom and closet doors just need new ones installed. They have fixed them several times already, and they still don't work as they should. I also wish that the food was better. It is quite mediocre, and it really needs changed.

Main doorlocked, had to be let in by employee which is good.

Ble Ridge Place

Blue Ridge has been great so far. I really like that everybody there is really friendly, and that it is a small place so my mother can get the care and attention she needs. The place is kept extremely clean, and the food is good. If someone doesn’t like the main entrée during mealtimes, they are able to order something else. They also have many activities like exercise classes, puzzles, and games. The cost is a lot higher than I thought it would be, but I’m really satisfied with the level of care my mother receives.

Not the right location

Blue Ridge Place was a very nice and clean community that my brother and mom toured. The staff was very friendly and answered their questions. We chose another community because of the location.

Very Impressed

We are very impressed with Blue Ridge Place. It is a very clean and homey community. We love that it is a smaller community, they are able to provide more one on one care for the residents. There offer activities for those who wish to participate. My father-in-law prefers to watch, although he has only been here a few weeks. The food is obviously good we can tell he has put on a little weight, he has no complaints. I really love that the staff is consistent in their care of my father-in-law. I would whole-heartedly recommend Blue Ridge Place.

The staff is friendly caring and makes sure each resident has what they need.

Nice tour!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken at this community. The staff have been friendly and made sure to answer any questions that we had for them in detail. I liked the open floor plan they had available as well as other great amenities, It was just a little bigger of a place then I was looking for in the end decision.

Making the decision.

My 81 year old father with Dementia is living at Blue Ridge Place. It was a very difficult decision to place him there after 2 years of living at home with the help of in-home health care providers. Now that he is not isolated at home he seems to be more interested in life such as socializing and activities. He is eating better because he is happier being around other people. The staff is wonderful. They watch over him and take care of him in a very loving way. All the staff have a personal bond with the residents. This is more than a job to them. I am so glad we made this decisions for place my dad in a safe, healthy environment.