Rambling Oaks Assisted Living - Norman, OK

The property is nice and love the fact there are courtyard entries from some of the rooms - would make it easy for mom and dog. Place did not have the warmest feeling as the others.

Nice place!

The Rambling Oaks Assisted Living was a nice place, but we had to go back a few times to be able to get a tour. Other than that the place was clean and everyone was friendly. They have called me and followed up with how my loved one is doing.

Great Care

This is a great community that takes very good care for the residents here. The food is very good and a nice choice for the meals. they offer Church services to those who want to attend. Alto of activities are offer that seems to be very helpful. The rooms and facility are always clean and well taken care of. We would recommend this community for loved ones.

A Nice Pretty Community

This is a community I would recommend. They are taking very good care of my mother and her needs. They have a wonderful staff here. They are very caring and friendly. She is satisfied with the meals, the food is fine. It is very nice looking community. They do a great job with the cleanliness. Everybody has been very kind and attentive. I'am pleased with her move to this community. It has worked out very well. I would recommend this facility.

A welcomed community for a loved one

I had looked at many communities for a place for my mom and found none better than Rambling Oaks. The staff is very friendly and caring. I have observed the staff in different situations with the residents and each time they took the time to ensure that the resident was treated with care and patience, no matter what the situation was. All my questions were answered by staff personnel and I thoroughly interviewed the Director of the Community. I am pleased to say that I am comfortable where my mother is now.

For The Most Part, We Have Enjoyed It

We have enjoyed it for the most part, my grandma has. The only problem we have had was finding her pills on the floor when they are suppose to be administered to her. Most everyone is friendly, but other than that we have enjoyed it.