|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
$ #,### - #,###
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Female & Male Residents
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Companionship & Conversation
- Private Pay Care
- Management and Evaluation
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Activities Offsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Complimentary Transportation
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Pets Allowed
- Arts and Crafts Programs
- Movie Theater
- Resident Activites
- Laundry services
- Companion Care
- On-site Maintenance Personnel
- Availability of Professional Service Staff 24-hours per day
- 24-hour Emergency Call Response
- Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
- Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
- Recreational & Social Activities
- 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
- Free Nourishment Stations
- Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
- Free Assessment
- Anytime Dining
Exceptionally Nice During A Difficult Time
Mom hadn't been there too long before she passed away but I am forever grateful that I got to spend as much time as I did in the last month with her. I had become seriously ill to the point where we had to bring in hospice care and the staff here was wonderful about that. They were compassionate and kind to us during this difficult time and did what they could for us.
Positive on all aspects of checklist. Nice facility, friendly, good atmosphere - pricing is higher than we want to spend- will need to evaluate insurance but this is the ideal for us aside from price. Great location.
Moms Happy Home
I like this care for my mom. She is happy here with the nice staff and she is enjoying the cleanliness of the community. The variety of meals are good and she is pleased with the nice meals. They offer a lot of nice activities that she feels are helpful and she enjoys them a lot. We would recommend this community for the care and the value for a loved one needing good care.
Enjoyed our visit with [Removed] and the information she gave us on insurance and property was great! The rooms did not have the amenities-fridge, microwave, cable included in rooms. Room layout was nice. It does have the homey feeling and plenty of activities.
Was this review helpful? 1
My father's home.
My father is under excellent care here. The staff is just wonderful. The food is fantastic and there is a variety of choices available at every meal. They offer a multitude of daily activities and I am very happy to see him participating. A clean community that is properly maintained! I could not be happier with the staff making sure my father is in the best care. I would recommend this community to other families for great care.
Was this review helpful? 2
Everything has been great there. My mother likes the food. The only thing my mother complains about is she has to pay $1500 for community fees. Overall nice place.
Was this review helpful? 1
good, but a few small issues...
We've recently had a few issues. On one instance his clothes got lost. On another there was no hot water for his shower. With those exceptions, it has been good and dad is happy there. There is great social interaction there, and dad is very happy with the activities. They are very sincere in making sure everyone is and feels included, and the staff is always very knowledgeable of what he's been doing and are great at keeping me informed. Overall we're happy.
Was this review helpful? 2 1
Rivermont Retirement Community is dedicated to providing quality services in a warm, comfortable environment. We offer professional, personalized services designed to enhance the quality of life for those we serve. We are dedicated to those who entrust their housing and service needs to us. Rivermont features three distinct senior living communities: Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Reflections Memory Care. Each community is designed specifically for the lifestyle of its residents and features its own common areas and dining facilities.
Rivermont at the Trails - Independent Living offers a wealth of on site amenities designed to provide residents with a thoroughly enjoyable and comfortable lifestyle. Some of the outstanding amenities that are offered are an elegant Dining Room, bright and cheerful central atrium, Living Room with big screen TV, Salon, Library, Game Room, Country Store, Java Café, and landscaped courtyards with gardens.
You’ll feel at home in this beautifully landscaped residential setting.
• Private residence in a peaceful, neighborhood setting
• Elegant homestyle architecture
• Landscaped gardens nestled in a park-like settings
Designed with the comforts of home and engineered with the functionality to support independence.
• Two distinctive apartment styles
• Wall-to-wall carpeting, except bathroom
• Large bathroom with curbless shower
• Emergency call system
• Telephone and cable connections
• Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
Generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
• Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
• Café for casual dining and snacks
• Enclosed courtyard/covered porch
• Common Living Room, Game Room, and Library
• Hair Salon