FountainBrook - Midwest City, OK

FountainBrook - Midwest City, OK has yet not published prices.

This is the one

The assisted living is just beautiful and the rooms are large with high ceilings. I love the dining room and the specials plus ala carte menu and you can have breakfast all day long! The activity calendar is full of different things to do. Check out Thunder Alley and the Sports Club. They have a tornado safe room which gives peace of mind. Fountainbrook also has LPNs 24 hours a day.

Fountainbrook

I toured this community for my loved one, and I immediately knew it would not be a good fit for us. I looked at reviews online first, and they weren't very good. It as also more expensive than some other communities I'd seen, and when I walked in, a woman near the door kept yelling out to me "help me, help me!" I was quite uncomfortable with that, so I knew that was not a place I'd put my loved one.

Main door locked. Fairly clean, some carpet stains. Smallish apt, lvng rm, bedroom, large bahroom with built in chair. Full sized fridge, built in microwave, clean, but a bit stale. Three meals and snacks and ala carte menu all laundry included if they wish, rn 24/7. Medication management. Common areas were quiet, some residents were alone, some were playing dominoes, no signs of distress. Memory care on site can transition to memory care from al. On 15th btw westminister and anderson, so its familiar area.

I am so amazed and glad my mom and I found this community. A really big factor is this place is only 10 minutes away from my dad so he is able to see my mom and spend the night here and there. The other big thing is that they have a “Safe Room” since we are in Oklahoma. They have everything you could need in case of a disaster. They have food, supplies and even medication for all of the residents there. When you first walk in, they have a small aviary with birds that everyone can watch. Everyone is very nice and good to my Mother. The staff actually interacts with everyone. I haven’t seen anyone without a smile on their face. They are very caring and they have a heart for this field of work. It’s definitely a family oriented place. They have fall festivals, Christmas festivals, thanksgiving dinners, and a Veterans Day celebration. I’m amazed at how busy they keep my mom. For activities, they have exercise classes, card games, a craft room with a sewing machine, musicians and singers who came in, and a dance group that comes in. They also watch the football games and have tail gate parties. When I came in one time they even had a craft fair that came in that was selling wreaths and crafty things. The facility itself is beautiful and always clean. There wasn’t even a certain type of smell that you would come to expect from a nursing home. The housekeeping comes in regularly to clean. They also allow the residents to plant flowers and have a garden by their window. The rooms are nice with plenty of storage space that is wheelchair accessible. There’s also a microwave, sink, and refrigerator in her room. My mom can control her heat and air, there’s Wi-Fi in the common areas, and they offer basic cable in all of the rooms. The food is okay and my mom hasn’t complained for the 2 months she’s been here. They actually just hired a new chef right before my mom got there. There are 3 meals a day with 2 meal choices for each meal. They also have an a la carte menu if you wanted something small like a snack or salad. I can even eat with my mom for $5 a meal. I am very pleased with this community and she is really happy here. I would really recommend this facility.

You will love Fountain Brook!

My 97 year old Father has lived at Fountain Brook for 6 months. He is absolutely a changed man since he came to Fountain Brook!
I am so pleased he is so well cared for, but beyond that he is loved!
The most outstanding aspect is the Care Staff, [Removed] and the night staff are absolutely the most loving, caring people you can find, they love their jobs and it shows. I just don't know where in the world my Father could receive better care. When there is any question about his health, the Doc is brought in to assess, labs are taken and meds are directed immediately!
The Activities staff also are friendly, loving and have adopted my father as one of their own. Staff family members come to visit him!
The food is very good and served cafe style. My father often just has cereal for supper, because that is what he was use to at home. The cafe staff also is caring and loving and treat everyone as family! A big shout out to [Removed]!
I just love Fountain Brook, And you will too!

The Activities Director is a Wiz!

I like that they have a restaurant attached. You can go anytime from 7am to 7pm to eat. The staff is very caring and they do their jobs well. The activites director is a wiz - very good at his job. They have a lot of musical entertainment and different groups that volunteer. My mother is legally blind so she can't participate in all the activites but they have movies and a nice, extensive library and lots of lounge areas. My mother wasn't able to return there because she's not able to walk so she has to rehab more before she can go back. We're undecided on whether we're going to move her back because she likes where she is not too.