Avamere at Albany - Albany, OR

I felt very welcome and think that it will be a good place for my sister to recover from a stroke.

Bonaventure Senior Living

Thank you! We really appreciate it when somebody takes the time to share what they enjoyed most about one of our awesome communities and hope your sister is getting better.

Care for mom

Overall staff are very friendly and seemed to be very caring. Activities also seem to be what the clients want. Quality of food was okay, but physical care of patient seems to be in question. If a person has serious physical issues, I would not recommend this facility.

McKenzie Worden

My name is McKenzie and I have been in the community since 2009, started as a night shift Caregiver and have worked my way to the Executive Director position. I love this community like it is my second home, I have raised my daughter here and have grown up myself. This community is unique in its own way being we are a small family like community.

Good Place for Your Loved One

This is a nice community, and everything is working out very well since my wife's move here. I know she is safe, and in good hands. They are providing her with good care,and I'am pleased with all they have done for us. Overall it is a very nice place for loved one, and I would recommend it.

We really like the facility, the family. We do like the place however they promised us they do certain things and now they won't. We do not think that is right. We thought they would take care of medical care and transportation and they won't.

I think they are great

I think they are great at Cambridge Terrace Assisted Living Community. I like the facility. The staff was really nice. Overall its been a really good experience here.

They were Superb.

Our mom was 91 and incredibly opinionated and independent, and wanted everything her way. We had been trying to get her to move in for several months. They did a lot of attempting to get her to move in, including bringing the occasional meal to her house. She wouldn't do it, until one day she called and said she needed to do it now. They were able to move her in immediately, and even offered to go pick her up and move her in right away, as we were in another state when she called. They were Superb. I think she thought she was moving into a hotel and wanted immediate room service. The care she got here was just fine. I wish she had chosen to avail herself of their services, while she was there, but she only came out once or twice. From the experience, I learned a lot, and I would choose to do it the same if I had it to do over again.

great care, very good

Cambridge Terrace Assisted Living Community is a little bit smaller than some of the other facilities that I looked at which means that they are able to give my mother a little more personal attention. The food there is really good, and it is at a really good location.

The only issue I have had is one time they moved my mother to level 2 care and I did not know about it until I got the higher bill. I let them know that they needed to communicate such changes with me first, and they agreed. There haven't been any other issues, and they have shown themselves willing to resolve any issues that do arise. Overall they are very good and I would recommend them.

Not suitable to seniors needing daily assistance

We found this facility unable to care for our parents who suffer from dementia. Their hygiene was always an issue, odor of room, cleanliness of room and condition of bed were a constant problem. We would not recommend this facility to any family that is looking for assistance for their loved ones. If you just need board and room and are independent in your care than you would be fine.

really done a very good job

Cambridge Terrace Assisted Living Community has really done a very good job. The facility is very nice and clean, and all the people there are incredibly friendly. I really can't even think of anything they can do to improve. They've just been wonderful!

So very Friendly!

They are very friendly people who take excellent care of my loved one. I’ve seen people doing exercises in their chair. It’s very friendly and to me it’s more like a family. It’s always been well kept. I got to eat Thanksgiving with my loved one and it was excellent!

Assisted living...lower on ...

Assisted living...lower on my list; also in Albany, not Corvallis

We toured this community while we wer...

We toured this community while we were searching for the right place for our loved one, and it seemed like a very nice clean place, based on initial appearance. One suggestion I have would be for Cambridge Terrace to get involved with Elder Care Loans. For families who are in tight situations and are waiting for their finances to kick in, it's an easy way to move in. This would have made Cambridge Terrace a front runner for us.

We had my father living there about 2...

We had my father living there about 2 weeks. He died about 2 weeks ago, after being transferred from the hospital. I thought their level of care was excellent; They cooordinated with hospice and checked on him every hour.

The staff were very welcoming to us. They were very professional - they have a private dining room, and they went over all the details with us.

I have to admit that, not knowing what all this cost, it was competitive with others but it came to about $165 a day for both the care and the studio apartment. That was for a kitchenette, a chair and a sofa bed. The apartment was very bright and well-lit and the facilities were very well taken care of.

Located in a quiet park-like setting in Albany, Oregon, Avamere at Albany is close to banking, shopping and library services. Our community provides the services you need, delicious meals, and a host of amenities in a gracious setting that has been designed with your comfort and security in mind. Call for your personal tour and reserve your apartment today! Make your home at Avamere at Albany.