Meadow Creek Village - Salem, OR

Limited time to move out

The food could definitely use improvement. We gave them notice, that we would be moving my mom out and had a week and a half left there. When we came to finish moving her out and clean up, they had her items assigned to someone else. We thought we had a little more time left to vacate the premises, but we didn't and they did not allow us enough time to move out.

Seemed like a nice place

I thought Meadow Creek Village was a nice looking place. We toured this community, and 2 others while looking into care options for our Mom. Everyone here seemed very friendly, and it was a nice place, but Mom already had her heart set on another one we toured earlier.

Bad first impression from the staff

I only made it as far as the lobby here, so I can't say anything about the facility itself, but my experience with the staff was not a good one. I called to schedule a tour and the person I got on the phone was very rude and curt. However, I thought I would give them a second chance and I stopped by to see how things looked, but the first employee I met when I came inside was equally rude and unprofessional, so I just turned around and crossed this one off of my list.

At Meadow Creek we promise to assist you with the care you need so you can live the life you want. We promise to treat you with respect, honor your privacy, encourage your independent and provide you with the support you need.

Meadow Creek has cared for seniors in the Salem community since 1992. With only 44 apartments we have a warm, homelike atmosphere.

Committed caregivers are available 24 hours every day. Three call lights in each apartment enable you to ring for help when you need it.

Each apartment has a kitchenette with a full-size refrigerator and microwave, each has it’s own thermostat and air conditioner.

Meadow Creek has a beauty salon, a living room with the fireplace, a library, Jacuzzi room and Activity room. A private dining room can be reserved for entertaining. A van is available for scheduled transportation.

Services included in the monthly rent are: Apartment maintenance, 24 hour care-giving, bathing assistance, activities, meals, 24 hour beverage/snack bar; weekly housekeeping, weekly linen changes and health monitoring. Come for a tour and complimentary meal.