The Regency At South Shore - Erie, PA

• Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Availability of licensed nursing staff 24-hours per day
  • Fitness Center
  • Guest units available
  • Religious Services

Great Place!!

I have no complaints about how things are going for me since I made the move into this community. The staff have all been wonderful and very attentive to my needs. I very much enjoy the delicious meals they serve as well as some of the other activities they have available throughout the week. Overall this is a great place and I would defiantly recommend it to anyone.

Good fit for Dad

The staff is all very friendly here! We chose it because it's such a clean and pretty community. It's also close to home and the price range we were looking for.

We did visit. It was really nice. The apartments are nice and you furnish them. Lots of activities. But for someone who likes to be alone - they can really be alone and not get involved.

Safe and Happy Environment

My mom has been there for less than a week but loves it already. The staff has been amazing and both the people living there and working there seem genuinely happy. I don't think we could have found a better fit.

Her large one-bedroom apartment with a view of the garden, a full kitchen if she wants to cook, walk in closet and large bathroom makes this apartment a perfect new home for her.

She hasn't had time to take advantage of activities yet, but it's nice to know that there's plenty to do when she's ready.

Regency does Wonders

Regency at South Shore has exceeded all expectations in caring for my parents. Both are well into their 90's and still remarkably fit but do have needs that couldn't be met living independently. From day one the staff has been terrific: thoughtful, caring, attentive which best describes everyone there. Dad and mom are still adjusting to a regimen that differed from there lifestyle, but each day we see progress. Their quality of life has taken a leap forward and for that we are eternally grateful to the staff and resources at Regency.

Kristen Gehrlein

We appreciate your feedback and kind words. Regency strives to provide a sense of community and security to each of its residents and families.

So far we have been pretty happy with them.

So far we have been pretty happy with them. It's still kind of new, but we haven't had any major complaints so far. It's clean, and the staff has been friendly, and all of those things have been good. It's just a big adjustment.

Kristen Gehrlein

Thank you for the feedback regarding our community. If you have any future feedback we would encourage you to contact the Community Director as well.

Everything Has Gone Fine

The care that the staff provides is very nice at The Regency. All the folks are very good. Everything has gone fine with them, they are terrific people and I would highly recommend their facility to anyone.

Kristen Gehrlein

Thank you for choosing The Regency.

Best Bang for your Buck

The Regency is the best place I could have chosen for my mom. It is a clean facility with a great atmosphere. The staff at The Regency is the jewel in the crown. They treated my mom (and my sister and I) like they have known us all of their lives. They are friendly, kind and patient and I am thankful that A Place For Mom recommended them.

Kristen Gehrlein

Thank you for your kind words regarding our community.

Seemed like a nice place!

We visited this community when while we were looking into options for a loved one. We thought this place was very nice looking! The rooms were a good nice and seemed nice overall. The staff we met were friendly and helpful.

Kristen Gehrlein

The Regency appreciate your kind words and feedback regarding your visit to our community. If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us.

Nice place

They do a good job overall at The Regency at South Shore. The staff are all very pleasant and easy to work with, and they take great care of the people who live here. The facility itself was clean, well kept, and attractive.

Kristen Gehrlein

We appreciate your feedback and compliments regarding the Regency.

Help ehen we needed it

Joe at A Place For Mom was very helpful. I called him looking for places in mom's neighborhood. He suggested two Senior Living Centers. We visited both, plus a couple others.

My mom hesitated for a few weeks. During that time Joe again was helpful with additional advice. In the end, mom chose The Regency at South Shore and we know she will be happy there. O would recommend A Place for Mom to others. Don T. Allen Tx

Kristen Gehrlein

Thank you for your feedback.

Rooms are big and well pric...

Rooms are big and well priced but distances are large, tough for a person with ambulatory issues.

Kristen Gehrlein

Thank for taking the time to provide feedback to our community. The interdisciplinary team can work with your loved one regarding distance and getting around as there may be a few additional accommodations or offerings.

We hope my parents will seriously con...

We hope my parents will seriously consider Regency. It is close to their current home and they have many friends already living there. Since they only have one 2-bedroom apt available right now (and it is lovely), we decided to hold it with plans to invite my parents to go and see it sometime soon. My mother knows that we toured Regency, but not that we are actually holding a room. I am preparing an outline of the cost of living there to be compared with the costs of staying in their home so we can help them determine if this is financially possible. Carey has been very helpful, and we hope and pray this will work out.

Kristen Gehrlein

Thank you for your feedback and consideration of The Regency.

The Regency at South Shore is a full-service community, situated along the beautiful tree-lined streets of the former Strong Estate in Erie. The Regency’s private setting is conveniently located near shops and businesses, and offers a host of services and amenities, including social activities, transportation, and maintenance. The Regency also offers independent living and optional personal care and meal services.

When you choose Regency, you no longer have to worry about mowing the lawn, shoveling snow or the next costly home repair. Our friendly maintenance professionals take care of all the work!