Eden Heights of Olean - Olean, NY has yet not published prices.

I tried to click on the stars above to rate the facility, and could not get them to work. But I give Great overall rating on each area.

We were very pleased with everything at Eden Heights.
They went out of their way to make the transition work the best for us and them.There were a couple of issues prior whether or not it was going to work for my husband to stay there, and they did everything they could to make it work.
I felt very comfortable leaving my husband in their capable hands. The facility was exceptionally clean and each person who worked there was so helpful, and friendly. My husband, who suffers from advanced vascular dementia, thought he was on vacation!
I would highly recommend Eden Heights for anyone looking for a wonderful place for their loved one for respite care. It is very difficult to find respite care facilities with a memory care unit.
Thank you Eden Heights for giving me a break and [Removed] a Vacation! [Removed]

Everything is going great!!

My father has recently made the move into this community and I could have not picked a better place for him to go. The staff are very friendly and I am pleased with the experience he is having so far. The property is always clean and they do a great job at helping keep his room picked up and fresh. He has had no complaints about the meals and enjoys the activities from time to time. I would recommend it to anyone interested in an assisted living for there loved one.

Care and Comfort for Family

The care at this community is outstanding. We like the staff who are very nice and helpful. They menu is nice and variety is available. I like knowing that they are participating in a lot of activities. I like knowing that they keep busy and seem to be very happy. This is a clean and safe community with great care.We would recommend this excellent community for the great care and value for other families

Our assisted-living facility is licensed by the Department of Health and operated for the purpose of providing long-term residential care, room, board (three meals a day and nutritious snacks), housekeeping, 24-hour personal care, a varied activity schedule, and 24-hour supervision. Staff is on duty 24 hours a day and personal care services, including medication assistance, are available at any time.

The Eden Heights philosophy about aging is simple: getting older means getting better. Every day brings more experiences and insights. Every day adds value and worth to the lives of our residents.

Eden Heights offers a residential opportunity for seniors to focus on independence, friendships and fulfillment. The isolation, frustration and dependence that may have influenced our residents’ lives before coming to Eden Heights have been chased away.

At Eden Heights, our residents’ horizons grow, not constrict. They are enabled, not hindered. Residence at Eden Heights means freedom from those things that are difficult to manage. It means having assistance so that day-to-day concerns are not burdensome.

Our assisted living facility is state-of-the-art. It is all one-story and easy to move about in. Materials and construction are second to none. Our staff serves residents with the respect they deserve and the warmth friendships are made of.

Eden Heights professionalism and excellence are demonstrated by our willingness to offer a trial residence. We encourage prospective residents to try a month at Eden Heights to be sure they will be comfortable and content.

We offer the following services;

RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES & SOCIAL PROGRAMS