Brookdale Hixson - Hixson, TN

Brookdale Hixson - Hixson, TN has yet not published prices.

Not The One For Us, But Tour Went Well

My father, and I had a good tour of this community. Everything went well for the most part. It was a good experience. Everyone we met was kind, and friendly . We did find another community that met his needs better, but our tour of this community was a good one.

I Got A Lot of Details

I had a tour and I liked the experience. The lady I met was friendly and very informative. The apartment I was shown was looking too small for what my mom wanted. I do appreciate all A Place For Mom did for us.

One of the Communities I Toured

I had a tour with the community and the representative did good. I thought it was an old facility. The people were nice to me when I had my visit. It was not the right fit.

Embry was amazing!!

This was absolutely one of my favorite places we toured. In fact, if they had a higher level of care available, my mother in law would have gone here. [Removed] who gave us a tour of the facility was absolutely wonderful, and I could never thank her enough for the advice and wealth of knowledge she shared with us. She made sure to explain everything in great detail and told us what to expect during the remainder of our tours. The facility was immaculate; the food smelled wonderful and there are many amenities available to all of the residents. In fact, we just happened to be there when a church choir was performing for 20 or so happy residents. The staff, from the dining room to the nurse on duty were just wonderful and seemed to truly care for the residents. I would highly recommend this place to anyone interested.

Pleased with Moms Respite Stay

My respite stay experience here at this community was a good one. She was pleased with all they did for here. I knew she was safe, and in good hands. They have a nice staff at this facility. We have no complaints, or problems about this community. I would recommend it, it worked out well for our family.

[Removed] is so kind and very informative. I will definitely keep Brookdale in mind when I return to Hixson for further inquiries.

We love the people here!

this is a real nice community and we really love them here. Mom says they are awesome. They really respect mom and are very sweet. The only thing that I do not like is that they have the dining room right at the front entrance so that you can see the people when you walk in.

Beautiful Community!!

The property is beautiful with lots of gorgeous scenery surrounding the building. The staff was very knowledgeable and gave my loved one and I lots of useful information during our visit. All of the residents seemed to be enjoying an activity as well as each others company.

My Tour Was Nice

My tour of this community was nice, I enjoyed it. My tour guide was kind and very helpful. From what I saw the community looked very nice and clean. The staff was kind and friendly. They do offer nice activities daily. It was a nice experience. This is a good with kind people.

My Father Is Happy Here

My father is doing well here. For the most part it is a nice looking community. The staff is wonderful, they are very nice, they really listen, and they are very concerned. He has tried a few of the activities offered, but I do think there could be a better variety to choose from. The food is okay, he say's they need better quality food and more choices to from. Overall I know he is being cared for well and he is in good hands. This is a community I would recommend.

The Staff Is Awesome

The staff is awesome, they are really friendly and very accommodating. They very genuinely seem to care about the residents. As far as the facility, it is small, but nice. It's not one of these huge institutions.

I liked them, they were nice.

I toured here when looking for possible options for my loved one. I liked them, they were nice. They were out of my price range so not an option for me, but a nice place.

Read the small print !

Nice facility and willing to work with loved ones budget at least at first. Loved one has been there for several years and just as she was adjusting to being away from her home they suddenly sprung new charges for every little thing they claim to be doing for her. Suddenly the only thing that seems important to them is getting more money and not her well being. I know the facility has recently changed hands or at least changed names so that may have something to do with it. We are in a wait and see mode at this point.

pleased

They recently had a flu outbreak and they managed it all very very well. Dad's room is always clean and he is very well taken care of. I put dad in there because he was not taking very good care of himself, and there at Wellington Place of Hixson he is getting the sort of care he needs. We have been very well pleased.

Looked nice

We toured this location when we were looking into options for my loved one. This was a nice enough looking community, although the facility itself was a bit older and less aesthetically appealing than some others we saw. The staff here were friendly and helpful, however. This community also had very few men, and we wanted to make sure my loved one had some other men to socialize with.

Good Activities and Staff

I love the activities that they do for the residents. They're very very good. Everybody's out and they're sitting there and talking or they're playing games. Something is always going on. The cleanliness is very good. The staff is good. The meals...lately they've changed cooks and I'm hearing some complaints about the food. I don't like that they have to let you in, that you don't have a passcode or something. I stood out there for 15 minutes the other night. It's because they're busy. It's not like they're just sitting, they're busy with the residents.

Very nice a little pricer than Regenc...

Very nice a little pricer than Regency. Rooms seemed a little smaller.Really like the room with door leading to outdoor patio.It is smoker friendly but don't remember where they are allowed to smoke.Have talked to Director several times since the tour.She is just wonderful.Very helpful. Stopped by Wellington again today after visiting The terrace.

Very impressed with the facility as w...

Very impressed with the facility as well as the staff.

Our other top choice depending on the...

Our other top choice depending on the assessment. I wish memory care was in the building but we will see. I like the Brookdale company.

Brookdale Hixson provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

At Wellington Place we promise Respect for Individual Preferences by offering personalized care needs and providing an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. We also offer special housing and care options for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. Our community offers graduated levels of care based upon the individual need of residents, as determined by our continual assessment process. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care and value.