Morning Pointe of Hixson - Hixson, TN

My mom is happy here

I chose this facility for my Mother because she would be within ten minutes of my house. The staff is very nice here and they take great care of my mom. Everything is going good and they do offer a various amount of activities like bingo, entertainment, watching movies, socials, and exercise groups. My mom is very happy here and I would recommend them to other families.

Good Tour Of This Facility

I toured this community for my father, and his needs. The tour went well. The community looked nice, and well-kept from what I saw. The staff was kind, and helpful. They answered my questions, and it was a good experience overall.

A Good Spot For Mom

Everything is good for my mom as a resident of the community, she tells me she is fine. The staff are very nice and do a good job for the residents. The meals are good for the most part with a small issue that they were open to resolve. Activities are available for her participation when she is ready. It has still been a transition for her. Based on our experience, I would recommend them.

Beautiful Home!!

Knowing there were no beds available at this facility, we showed up without an appointment and the director on duty was kind enough to still give us an abbreviated tour. The property was beautiful and nicely maintained with lots of great amenities for all of the residents. I noticed that all of patients we saw seemed happy and involved with staff members in different activities throughout the building. If you aren't in a hurry, tour this place. You won't be sorry.

Don't go here!

I was not impressed with this place at all. The people that took us on the tour were very rude and unprofessional. They snapped at me when I tried to ask questions like it was annoying them. I also did not like that they had there dining area right directly in the front entrance so you saw all the people in a wheelchair slumped over sleeping.

waiting to get billing and automatic withdraws set up

We've only been at Morning Pointe Of Hixson for 2 months. We are waiting to get billing and automatic withdraws set up. We are waiting to get the bugs worked out. The computerized billing has just been kind of an issue. Other than that overall it has been a good experience so far.

Enjoying Morning Pointe of Hixson

The administration and staff members have been great to work with. My parents have been residents for over 1 month. The staff helped our family make a smooth transition. I like the convenient location and services provided.

Very brief experience, but seemed like a nice place

My experience with Morning Pointe of Hixson was a very brief one, so I can't stay much about how the care was, but in terms of the facility and the attitude of the staff I think they do a very good job. The place is beautiful, and was always clean and well kept. The staff seemed friendly and helpful, as well. I would recommend them as being worth a look.

My mother-in-law moved in to Morning Pointe of Hixson last week. So far, she is very happy with the facility and the staff. She also loves the food. She says everyone is so nice to her and the place is so pretty, she has no negative comments to make. I think we made a great choice.

Very nice place!

We've been very impressed with the service and the employees here, I'd rate them 5s across the board! They're all about serving the needs of the residents here, and providing a pleasant and comfortable environment. They've got all kinds of activities going on, and they also have events like family nights where they invite the families of the residents over for a meal and entertainment.
The one area I think they could improve in would be the variety of the meals. The food is good, but they end up serving the same dishes quite often.