Dominion Senior Living Hixson - Chattanooga, TN

Dominion Senior Living Hixson - Chattanooga, TN has yet not published prices.

We Learned No Pets Are Allowed

They were all good when giving me a tour of their community. On the tour I learned they don't allow pets. At the time my mom had a cat and they wanted to bring it with them. It was not an option after learning this.

Wonderful Staff!!

My very ill mother/in-law was in this community (the memory care unit) for only a short period of time. In that time she received a great quality of care. The staff was amazing to her and really took the time to know her on a personal level and made sure she was comfortable and felt safe in her living environment. The staff and administration made a very stressful time in our lives more bearable. Additionally, It goes without saying that this brand new facility is beautiful and state of the art. I highly recommend this community to anyone looking for top notch care for your loved one.

Overall we're very pleased with the facility and care at Dominion. We would, however, like to see the quality of food improve along with an effort to cook eggs to order for breakfast. Also, how hard would it be to offer ice cream as an alternative to the pre-arranged dessert? No other complaints what so ever.

The facility was incomplete, but [Removed] did show me the memory care section that was being finished up inside. It looks very nice so far and I was also glad to hear that that pricing was a set amount. (no add ons later)

Spectacular place to live!

This is a brand new community and it is spectacular. They have a beautiful fireplace for the residents to enjoy. They also have a beautiful landscaping. The staff is very nice and they are punctual. The apartments are great and have granite counter tops to it. They also have a huge game room.