The Lantern at Morning Pointe of Chattanooga - Chattanooga, TN

very unhappy!!

My Grandmother died within 24 hrs of being admitted due to their [Removed]. She fell the first night. Broke her hip, hit her head, major brain bleed and died. After she was taken to ER people entered her room at The Lantern. Coke cans where everywhere. Someone urinated in her trash can. The staff did not know she had died when family came to remove her belongings, three days after moving the furniture in. Everyone there was too busy preparing for an anniversary celebration. No one called from The Lantern to check on my Grandmothers status or express sympathy!!!! NO ONE!!! My Mother and Aunt cared for my Grandmother for 9 months after my Grandfather died. It became too much and in less than 24 at this place she was gone!

Great place!

The staff has been great with my mom. They keep her active, and social. It is a beautiful home, everything is always clean. Anytime I have questioned anything they take care of it immediately. Stephanie Glass was a God-send to me. They all seem to genuinely care about the residents.

Great choice for my mom!

So far everything is great. The staff listens to concerns and corrects what they can quickly. They keep the residents as active as they want and then some. You walk in and it feels homely or like a nice hotel.

Very nice place!

The Lantern at Morning Pointe is a very nice place, overall! The facility is clean and well kept, and I like how bright and open it feels on the inside! The staff are all very friendly and professional, and do a great job looking out for the residents! My only issue is that I feel like they could use a few more people on hand, they feel a little understaffed at times.

GO SOMEWHERE ELSE

Run as fast as you can....do not stop here ! Revolving door with staff and they are understaffed at that.

they've done real well

We have had a great experience with The Lantern at Morning Pointe of Chattanooga. My mother is there and doing well. We chose them after looking at several places in the area and found them to be the best for our needs. They have done really well and we are thankful to have her there.

A Home, not just a place to transition

Morning Pointe has been perfect for my mother. The staff is above average. They are caring and really make this a great place for my mother. It is a true home feel, not like a temporary place to stay. This wonderful place has been a true blessing to our family. They have all ages from early 60's up and have activities that cater to everyone. Their apartments are so nice with large closets and bathrooms. Truly upscale with a homey feel. Great meals, activities, and places to just sit and have conversations. Beautiful courtyards and amenities that just make you go Wow! Thank you Morning Pointe! You have made such a wonderful home for my mother and we are truely blessed to have found you!!

Super friendly staff, outstanding accommodations, and has a home feel. Very happy having my mother here, she enjoys living here.

Overwhelmingly beautiful!

Their new facility is outstanding! Overwhelmingly beautiful. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. Mom is very happy there, and I just couldn't be happier!

Review of Morning Pointe of Chattanooga Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Chattanooga, TN

Everyone was very friendly and kind....loved the new assisted living...just have to decide which ones might be the best fit for my dad.