SUPERB!!

As an RN myself, I was overjoyed with the superb care my mother received. The staffs kindness and compassion was outstanding not only towards my mother but our entire family. The smaller setting is an asset and having skilled staff educated in dementia care was clearly obvious unlike the previous facility my mother was in.

Review

Mom moved in a month ago, and so far she is getting much more attention than at her last facility. Staff all seems to care more, also. The smaller size helps her not get lost in the shuffle. So far, all positive.

All is Well

My father is doing well at this community. The community looks great, and very well-kept. The staff is great, they are taking very good care of my father, his needs. There activities offered for the residents. He is very happy with the meals, the food is very good. He is being provided with great care, and all is well.

Amazing Care for Mom - Best in Bucks County!

My mother has lived at Brookdale Dublin for the past 3 years. Picking the right community for Memory Care was so stressful, there were so many choices to consider, but we definitely made the right choice by bringing Mom there. The staff are all compassionate and there is a cozy, homelike feeling in this community that I didn't feel anywhere else. The building was recently renovated and the new funiture, paint, and floors are really noticeable. Mom has made many friends there and she calls this "home." Family night events are always fun! I highly reccomend Brookdale Dublin.

Such A Good Experience

I had a very positive experience. Right from the first time we went in to visit the facility it was very warm and friendly. We had visited quite a few other properties and I was not so sure about how small this one was, but I am very pleased with it now and think it is a good fit for my mom. It has worked out to be such a good experience. Everyone seems to be very friendly and caring. It is very good.

Best place for mom!

Brookdale Dublin is a phenomenal assisted living home. The only problem is that they are under staffed and do not have house keepers. The care staff is obligated to clean everything and take care of the residents. Also, about 75% of the residents there should be in skilled nursing facilities. (most are confined to wheel chairs and can't do anything for themselves which is not the definition of "assisted"). The care staff is more than wonderful. They each love and take great care of every single resident in the building. You will not get the same level of care in a bigger facility. Yes, it is very pricey, but you get what you pay for. I would not bring my loved one anywhere else.

very let down

Lack of communication with staff, told the wrong things,there is no housekeeper at this facility the care staff is supposed to clean up and it is dirty all the time. They push people out and just stick them in front of the TV with no one there supervising them. The residents them selves say im lonely and there is nothing for them to do . The staff is getting them ready for bed as soon as diner is done,and diner is at 4;30. The whole atmosphere is depressing. Not a choice for good fit for what I want for my family member.

Brookdale Senior Living

We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. Your input is very important to us and we will share your feedback with our management team.

Daughter of Alzheimers parent

This place has gone through several management changes. I believe they have the right staff on board and they give excellent care. The Nursing Manager along with the clinical staff are all very compassionate and caring. The program Director does a super job providing daily generationally appropriate activities. My mom is very happy and content here. They do a fabulous job handling my mom's challenging behaviors. This place is perfect for my mom, she loves the comfort and the familiarity of the nostalgic look inside. Many places were too modern and confusing to mom. The memory stations are very helpful . The staff are caring and considerate. I am grateful for the outstanding care my mom is getting. Thank you Brookdale Dublin.

Good

It’s good. I think the staff is very helpful. They’re very caring there. My loved one seems to like the food. I’ve never had any trouble finding parking. There are outside areas for families to use. The staff and how friendly they are the best feature of this community.

Good care, but not a good atmosphere for Mom

Of all the places we looked at this one felt the most "institutional". It is entirely a memory care facility so the whole place is a locked facility. Mom needs memory help, but was not quite on the level of what they provided here, and there was no lower level of care for her to be in. Their pricing structure was also very hard to gauge. They're very up front about it, they do an evaluation and hand you an itemized list of the additional services they are going to provide, but its hard to know where it will go from there. The price they quoted me was much higher than the base rate.

Crap Hole

This place is horrible. It is filthy. They expect all the working people there to do everything. The problem is they don't do anything. It smells like urine throughout the whole place. People keep getting out of this place and it is suppose to be secured. They feed the residents food that is too hard to eat. (FYI, most of them have false teeth or no teeth) Don't go to this place. They charge you to ask your loved one if they have to go to the bathroom.

Improving

It is a little on the expensive side but it is a wonderful community. My father has actually improved while staying in Clare Bridge. We are looking to bring him home and just bring care in home, but if we couldn’t be happier then we are with this community.

Nice community. Found it depressing b...

Nice community. Found it depressing because almost everyone we saw was wheel chair bound or sleeping. No active men there. We would consider moving him there if he gets worse. It is very close to our home.

Clare Bridge of Dublin provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.