Brookdale Denton South - Denton, TX

Brookdale Denton South - Denton, TX has yet not published prices.

[Removed] 2pm Monday 1/15/18
very expensive, but nice place, rooms are small, 2 BR could work but not available and 5k a month is too high.

Horrible Experience!!

My father has recently made the move into this community and I am not impressed with how things are going for her at all

Good care

We are satisfied with the care mom is receiving at this community. The staff are friendly and helpful. They do offer daily activities and the food is good. The community is clean and well taken care of. I would recommend this community.

Mom is still adjusting...

The staff at Brookdale Denton South has been wonderful so far. My mother is still adjusting and mentions that she is not happy, that is her personal feeling. The facility is very clean and they are able to accommodate mom's needs well. We have decorated her room to feel more like home.

When Seeing The Community

They were a pretty good community to see and I thought is was a good tour. The person who showed us the place was professional and able to answer any questions we had. I saw the staff who were great and helpful. While
nothing was wrong with the community, we thought it was not a good fit for a mom. The rooms were smaller and a spacious room was desired.

Lovely place! Warm and felt like home. The greeting and presentation was awesome!

Nothing is perfect but almost there!

Everything has been fine since our loved one moved to Brookdale Denton South. The staff have been very helpful with the transition. They are all very receptive and it is a nice little community. Our loved one is enjoying the good meals that they serve. The community is nicely maintained and clean throughout. The community offers a variety of activities for the residents to enjoy. I would rate the community a 4.8!

Good choice.

My mother has been there for almost two months. She really likes it. The only thing she doesn't like is the cost, but assisted living is costly and she has no other alternatives right now. Everyone is very friendly and attends well to all her needs. And the food is very good. I think we made a good choice with Brookdale.

very small and intimate facility. lots of perks on property with doctor, etc. assisted living with independent lifestyle

Warm and caring staff. Residents look out for each other. I never worry about my dad.

friendly and helpful

Everybody at Brookdale Denton South has been very friendly and very helpful. I love the fact that they have their "always available" menu. My mother-in-law is very picky when it comes to food so that has been very helpful.

We have no concerns, I think they are doing really good.

We have no concerns, I think they are doing really good. It's clean and the staff is friendly. There is no concern over the care. We have had no complaints about food or activities, they are doing a really good job.

Nice place

My loved one was here for a few months before her increasing care needs necessitated a move, but during her time here I thought they did an excellent job! Everything they provided seemed very high quality. It was a nice looking place, the staff were friendly, and the care they provided was good!

Lovely Community

They help her dress, take her to the dining room for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, they help her and come in the room with her breathing treatment. They are wonderful there. They are taking very good care of her. She has a two bedroom with a microwave and refrigerator, but no stove. They have just upgraded, changed out counter tops and back splashes in the rooms. It is really lovely. The price has increased since we've been there, but it is worth it.

Caring Staff

We toured many assisted livings. This one by far had the most caring and attentive staff. The building is beautiful and the residents were all very inviting and seemed to be active and occupied. We were also surprised by the food; it was really good!

Really like this facility

Really like this facility

Brookdale Denton South provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

At Sterling House we promise Respect for Individual Preferences by offering personalized care needs and providing an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. We also offer special housing and care options for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. Our community offers graduated levels of care based upon the individual need of residents, as determined by our continual assessment process. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care and value.