Rosewood Assisted Living & Memory Care - Flower Mound, TX

Rosewood Assisted Living & Memory Care - Flower Mound, TX has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Availability of Professional Service Staff 24-hours per day
  • Availability of trained clinical staff 24-hours per day
  • Utilities
  • 24-hour Emergency Call Response
  • Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Personalized care plans
  • Daily up and about check
  • Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
  • Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
  • Specializing in Alzheimer
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
  • Free Nourishment Stations
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Medical Director on Staff
  • hospice care assistance
  • Free Assessment
  • Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness
  • Outside Patio Garden
  • Full-time Activity Director
  • Massage Therapy
  • Anytime Dining
  • Memory Care Services
  • Secure Memory Unit
  • Female & Male Residents

Director tried to help us find another facility

This community was selected on the very first round of finding a memory care community for my husband. Unfortunately, they wouldn't accept my husband in his condition. Their marketing director was very nice and helpful to our family. I would recommend this community for consideration.

They Have Great Staff

My mom is there and I think she is trying to settle in. They have been a great facility to give the care that she needs. The staff has been good at what they are doing. It is a wonderful community and we don't have any complaints.
i would recommend them to my family if it was needed.

Sarah Shannon

Thank you for choosing Rosewood, and for taking the time to write a review! We're thrilled to have your mom with us, and proud of our caring, talented associates. We appreciate the feedback!

Parents are In Good Hands

I'am very pleased with my parents move to this community. I know they are receiving great care, they have a great staff. They really go out of their way to make sure their residents are well cared for. We are delighted with all they have done for us. Everybody is very kind, and helpful. The community is very well-kept. There are nice activities, and good meals available for the residents. I have recommended this community to my friends, it is a wonderful place.

Sarah Shannon

Thanks for your wonderful review! We are so pleased to have your parents living at Rosewood, and our amazing associates will continue to work hard to make sure they're happy in our community. We appreciate the recommendation!

Close second!

The Rosewood was a very nice place! During my tour, I noticed that it was very visually appealing. The place was clean and organized. The staff was all friendly and welcoming. When we were walking around, the residents were doing activities and did not seem very motivated, my mother is very active so it would not have been a good fit for her.

I would recommend Rosewood!!

Mom is doing good since moving into Rosewood. The staff are overly friendly and they keep me updated on her care. The food is mediocre. She does participate in bingo and has gone on a couple of outings. The community is kept clean and I would recommend it.

Baye Winegar

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your experience at Rosewood. Legend Senior Living is committed to providing the highest quality of service in supporting the rights, dignity and independence of seniors. We are honored to serve your mother and look forward to continuing to provide an enriching environment.

Disappointed

My dad has lived here for over 2 years. Unfortunately the level of care is not adequate. We have an out side care give for my dad from 8 - 8 every day. When the first care giver is there at 8am, he is still in clothes from the night before and has urinated in his bed. The staff has a the minimum level of training and are not paid well. They start at Rosewood and then leave for a better paying position. I can't tell you how many care givers (employed by Rosewood) I have seen come and go. There are only two care givers that I would trust with my dad. They have a new hire that did not have a name tag. Unfortunately, I wasn't sure if she was an employee or a resident. While Rosewood is clean and doesn't have the typical smell of a assisted living/memory care residence, the level of care is poor. They are hiring people that do not really care about the elderly and it shows. The two I referenced below are amazing and you can see the love and care they have for the residence.

Baye Winegar

We appreciate your time in sharing your thoughts and concerns. Legend Senior Living™ is committed to quality care. Please consider reaching out to us through our Care Line at [removed]. Callers may remain anonymous, if desired. This allows our executive team to dig a little deeper, clarify concerns, and identify an appropriate plan of action and follow up.

Very Expensive

Wonderful! But too expensive, in comparison to Sterling house, they considerably more. It's a newer facility with dementia completely separated from assisted living, and you pay by the stage they fall in to. If you're totally independent, it is pretty affordable, but the level of care increases the price by a lot. Based on the way it looked and their professionalism, I really liked it.

Baye Winegar

Thank you for your interest in Rosewood and sharing your experience. Legend Senior Living is committed to supporting the dignity, rights and independence of all seniors.

Separate Memory Care and Assisted Living

It was not as friendly. They have a memory care center and an assisted living side and they were separated. I just think for someone with memory issues it might be better to at a place where everyone is the same.

Baye Winegar

Thank you for your comments about your experience at Rosewood. Please feel free to contact the Assisted Living or Memory Care Residence Directors at [removed] or our Customer Care Line at [removed] for more information about our Memory Care programming therapies, and discover the advantages of having distinct neighborhoods for residents needing either type of care.

We are committed to providing quality services in a caring, comfortable environment. Our professional and personalized services are designed to enhance the quality of life for those we serve. We are dedicated to those who entrust their housing and service needs to us. At Rosewood, we honor each resident's independence, personal choices and dignity.

Every design feature of Rosewood is based on our philosophy of service and our dedication to creating quality environments and service delivery systems for the residents we serve. The strength of our design arises from our long careful study of the ideal environment for helping seniors maximize their independence and their enjoyment of individually chosen lifestyles.

Exterior
You’ll feel at home in this beautifully landscaped residential setting.
• Elegant homestyle architecture with a Texas flare
• Easy to navigate one story floorplan
• Welcoming covered front porch
• Landscaped enclosed courtyard
• Covered outdoor seating areas with cooling fans

Apartments
Designed with the comforts of home and engineered with the functionality to support independence.
• Distinctive one and two bedroom apartment styles
• Kitchenette with microwave, full-size refrigerator, sink and cabinetry
• Large bathroom with curbless shower
• Emergency call system with speaker response and wireless pendants
• Telephone, cable TV and internet connections
• Individually controlled heating and air conditioning (except in Memory Care)

Interior
Generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
• Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
• Relax in the therapeutic whirlpool spa
• Full-service salon to keep you looking your best
• Internet game room for playing games, keeping up with the latest news and checking email
• Restaurant-style dining provided in the Grand Dining Room