Inspired Living at Lewisville - Lewisville, TX

Inspired Living at Lewisville - Lewisville, TX has yet not published prices.

New Home for Mom

We have been pleased with the care my mother is receiving at Inspired Living. The staff is wonderful and very caring. I would recommend Inspired Living to anyone researching a new home for their loved one.

I'm very happy with Inspired Living. They have been able to help me better regulate my mom as she is dealing with Alzheimer's, without it being us children as the bad guys. They've really helped by involving the doctor in the decisions being made.

My mother is living in the memory care center at Inspired Living. The care is personalized to the resident. They take a true interest in each person.

VERY nice people in this place however it was not going to be fly open for anywhere between 30-90 days. My need was more urgent.

They are still under construction so after talking to a construction worker I was directed to the trailer on the corner of 3040 and Ace. The temporary drive is a gravel road and you turn in on Ace where the sandbag has been placed to mark the spot. There's nothing to tour yet, but I got the floor plans and prices. It's the perfect location for my mom but may be too expensive. It was only my third place to look into and I'll go tour it when they are ready in a few weeks.