Willow Bend Assisted Living & Memory Care - Denton, TX

• Availability of Professional Service Staff 24-hours per day
  • Availability of trained clinical staff 24-hours per day
  • Utilities
  • 24-hour Emergency Call Response
  • Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Personalized care plans
  • Daily up and about check
  • Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
  • Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
  • Specializing in Alzheimer
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
  • Free Nourishment Stations
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Medical Director on Staff
  • hospice care assistance
  • Free Assessment
  • Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness
  • Outside Patio Garden
  • Full-time Activity Director
  • Massage Therapy
  • Anytime Dining
  • Memory Care Services
  • Secure Memory Unit
  • Female & Male Residents

Not a Good Fit For Us

I toured at Willow Bend, and while the community itself was fine, I didn't like that the residents were all required to join in the activities there. They have a system of stations set up that the residents have to go though. I realize that their goal is to set up a routine for the residents, but I don't feel that they should be required to do all the activities if they don't want to. Overall, I feel this community would not be a good fit for us.

I toured this community

I went on a tour here and the staff was friendly and helpful. They answered all of my questions. It was very nice and clean. It was a newer building. Just wasn't a fit for dad. I would tell families to tour communities before making a decision.

It was a good tour

We toured this community and it was nice and clean. The staff were so friendly. Mom just didn't like the way the room set up was. The staff answered all of our questions but we just chose another community.

A little too big

We have had a limited experience here my mother used to have her hair done in the assisted living portion of this community I have never seen or had any dealing of the memory care unit. However, from what I have experienced this is a nice community very clean and well maintained. There seems to be a lot of staffing on the assisted living side and they seem to be interacting with the residents. My mom would always say after leaving there that she would not want to live in such a large place.

Sarah Shannon

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We're glad to hear such positive comments about our beautiful residence and wonderful associates. All the best to you and your mom!

Great Activities and meals!!

My mother has recently made the move into this community and so far I am pleased with how things are going. The staff that are there are wonderful most of the time but I do see that they are under staff and I am hoping they can get that fixed soon. The meals and activities are both excellent and mom has been pleased with both of them. I would recommend this place to anyone interested.

Sarah Shannon

Thanks for your review! We are so thrilled to have your mother at Willow Bend, and glad to hear she's enjoying the wonderful Life Enrichment program and Gold Leaf Dining we offer. We will pass on your concerns about staffing, and as always, we appreciate both your feedback and your recommendation!

[Removed] was extremely informative about what we needed to do for Clarence that included a doctor visit and, different mental tests for him. We loved the big open floor plan of the facility and the size of the different rooms. We couldn't have asked for a better informed individual to make us feel comfortable about possibly having my father-in-law in their care.

Sarah Shannon

Thank you for touring Willow Bend, and for taking the time to write a review! We're pleased to hear our knowledgeable associates made an impression, and we hope you choose Willow Bend for your father-in-law!

Happy residents.

I had a nice tour of this community and thought the staff did a great job at keeping a clean and well kept facility!! They where on time to our appointment and kept things very professional during our visit. I liked the open floor plan and all the natural light they had throughout the building. It was just not the right location for my mother.

Sarah Shannon

Thanks for visiting Willow Bend, and for taking the time to write a review! We are thrilled to hear you had a positive experience meeting our hardworking associates. All the best to you and your mother!

A nice place!

This community did not seem as nice as I would have thought for a newer community, The rooms were smaller and it was a little more expensive than the community we chose. The staff were nice and knowledgable.

We were very impressed with the facility. We would have chosen this place except fot the fact that the rooms were divided into two areas. And the cost was not in line with our budget.

Willow Bend Assisted Living and Memory Care is committed to providing quality services in a caring, comfortable environment. Our professional and personalized services are designed to enhance the quality of life for those we serve. We are dedicated to those who entrust their housing and service needs to us. At Willow Bend, we honor each resident's independence, personal choices and dignity.

Every design feature of Willow Bend is based on our philosophy of service and our dedication to creating quality environments and service delivery systems for the residents we serve. The strength of our design arises from our long careful study of the ideal environment for helping seniors maximize their independence and enjoyment of individually chosen lifestyles.

Exterior
You’ll feel at home in this beautifully landscaped residential setting.
• Elegant homestyle architecture with a Texas flare
• Easy to navigate one story floorplan
• Welcoming covered front porch
• Landscaped enclosed courtyard
• Covered outdoor seating areas with cooling fans

Apartments
Designed with the comforts of home and engineered with the functionality to support independence.
• Distinctive one and two bedroom apartment styles
• Kitchenette with microwave, full-size refrigerator, sink and cabinetry
• Large bathroom with curbless shower
• Emergency call system with speaker response and wireless pendants
• Telephone and cable TV connections
• Individually controlled heating and air conditioning (except in Memory Care)

Interior
Generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
• Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
• Relax in the therapeutic whirlpool spa
• Full-service salon to keep you looking your best
• Internet game room for playing games, keeping up with the latest news and checking email
• Restaurant-style dining provided in the Grand Dining Room